Another conquest for the super-troll: 'Hello' banned from ET!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Rearden Metal, Jan 21, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

#41     Jan 24, 2011
  2. I wouldn't be so dismissive. I have been "warned" by Joe twice in PM lately to "watch my language on the forums". However, I never say anything which isn't par for the course in P/R. I have PM'd Joe back twice to ask specifically what he was talking about, because I didn't know... He ignored both questions, and only responded with another "warning". We all know this is how traderNIK and others ended up being banned... erroneous, amorphous warnings, then bam... gone.. And most of the banning coincidentally are surrounding conflicts with zzzenu... Well, look who's JUST showed back up after precisely 6 months of absence and now we're seeing erroneous bannings and warnings...

So now I have put a thread here, which hopefully Joe or whoever can see and respond to, and outline specific criteria for PR posting which will be evenly applied, which obviously repeatedly calling people "goat f-er" belligerently does meet...??? Some members seem to have different criteria than others. Some members can get banned on the most threadbare basis, and other seem virtually untouchable...

#42     Jan 24, 2011
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

RM, thanks for the info and it doesn't surprise me in the least. Redone is just the latest in literally hundreds of aliases of Port1385 over the years, recently banned by Baron as retaildaytrader and then immediately re-registered as imawesome. He's got a sickness, or as Baron quoting Ron White said, "You can't fix stupid." As I mentioned in my previous post, no harm done.

P.S. Message to phenomena unrelated to my discussion above with RM — please note that Range Rover and .......... are also banned, so political affiliation doesn't appear to be the criteria as some have insinuated.

#43     Jan 24, 2011
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I must say that after reflecting on the simple question I posted above and the inability of the birdie to cough up the name, two thoughts occurred to me:

1. That was brilliant.

2. That was one of the best examples of virtual ass-kicking I have ever seen on this board. :D

#44     Jan 24, 2011
  5. 2 lefties, which actually had to threaten people or reveal people's real names and claim that they had been convicted of raping their daughters to get banned vs people who were arguing with zzz/777?? I think that, if anything, illustrates my point...

If you are a leftie, you have to reveal people's real identity and county of residence, then make up lies about how they were convicted of raping their daughter, or physically threaten people to get banned. Yet making supportive statements to David Duke videos or morally justifying relations with children is not sufficient.

If not a lefty, arguing too much or too successfully with zzz will get you banned...

#45     Jan 24, 2011