Another conquest for the super-troll: 'Hello' banned from ET!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Rearden Metal, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I was banned for several days, and talked with a mod about it. I eventually determined it was a problem when I was using my smartphone as a tethered modem for my laptop, then using a company wifi for my laptop, and then using my home PC for posting. Apparently the "system" did not like all those different IP addresses for the same account. I wasn't actually banned, but that is the message I kept getting.

#31     Jan 21, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

I have access to multiple comps, it had nothing to do with the comp, as i could log out of my username and still access elite trader, provided i wasnt logged in with this handle.

Anyways i dont want to push this any further i just wanted to post my undeniable evidence that what i am saying is not just a lie.

EDIT: By "the other day" which i said in the first question to Ricter i meant yesterday, the posts in question were posted at around 9-10 eastern last night, and my response was roughly around that time. You can check the time stamp of the OP(optional777) to figure that out.

#32     Jan 21, 2011
  3. Very smart. I'll let you know if he tells me. I have a strong feeling he won't be able to, thereby vaporizing the entire (apparently false) allegation against Magna.

#33     Jan 21, 2011
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

The ole anonymous stranger, eh... Sorry, I have traded alone at home my entire career and never traded with anyone. And I have never posted messages under the Optional777 alias, in fact I wouldn't know how to do that and don't think it's even possible.

Not sure how someone heard me "laughing hard" since I've never been a member of a prop firm and never traded with anyone. And I didn't hate Bush nor have I ever been to one of the anti-Bush sites. And as mentioned above I wouldn't know how to logon to ET as another member even if I wanted to. Oh yeah, not that it matters to your anonymous tipster but I've never had a 3-screen setup.

I've never banned anyone for posts made in the P&R forum, although if they happened to also have multiple aliases in violation of ET's TOU they might have been banned for that reason alone. But never for the political content of their posts. Anyway RM don't worry about it, it's all 100% bogus and your apology is accepted. Now quickly get back to your mysterious tipster as he may have some more juicy gossip worth spreading around... :D

#34     Jan 21, 2011
  5. Is their a rogue moderator out to destroy the accounts of dissenters or is their a conspiratorial movement focused on the banning of opposition? The survival of this site (I mean stupid thread) depends on the answer!

#35     Jan 22, 2011
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

You are a conspiracy kind of guy. :)

#36     Jan 22, 2011
  7. let's wait and see what AMT4SWA has to say about that. i am afraid the evil Globalists infiltrated into the upper echelon of ET
    [​IMG]

#37     Jan 22, 2011
  8. TGregg

TGregg

I wouldn't say infiltrated. Paid off, even extorted in two cases, but not infiltrated. ;)

#38     Jan 22, 2011
  9. HaHa...I once had a tipster tell me that Baron worked at FXCM...Imagine that!

ES

#39     Jan 23, 2011
  10. #40     Jan 24, 2011