Another conquest for the super-troll: 'Hello' banned from ET!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Rearden Metal, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That would be too easy.

#21     Jan 21, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

Baron i have already stated that the guy who PMed me that may just have an axe to grind, with magna or optional, but dont you see all of the other evidence here. Which points to some moderator out there just popping off and banning people.

Did you actually not see me or lucrum as banned? Because i would say the evidence is overwhelming that the 2 of us were atleast banned at one point.

Have you ever heard a complaint from other users being banned and then you show up and see that they are infact not banned? What purpose would it serve for me to make this up?

Why dont you PM Ricter and ask if his comment on the thread in question was also deleted. Like i said i am sure you will get an honest response from him, and me and him are on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to politics.

#22     Jan 21, 2011
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

The premise is false because you are confusing not being able to post with being banned. They are in fact two different issues entirely. There are many reasons why a user may not be able to post temporarily, the most common one being one of several maintenance scripts that we run for the purpose of re-indexing your posts for the search engine.

#23     Jan 21, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

I was unable to get into my inbox, and unable to access the site as well, under 2 different aliases, however when i logged out and went in using no alias or the third one i had to create i was able to get in, what would the purpose have been for banning my new handle i had made just to PM people which had no posts? Why was i able to log into the third handle i made, after i made it then still banned from logging into the one i made 10 minutes before?

Why has no one else complained about not being able to log into the forums page or get into their inbox PM's? While they get the message that they are banned.

#24     Jan 21, 2011
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Perhaps the better question to answer is why you had two different aliases to begin with, as that is a clear violation of our conduct rules.

#25     Jan 21, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

I made both aliases today soley because this one was banned, and i wanted to PM people who i have made commitments to in order to tell them how to contact me, as all of the info i have on a bunch of the traders i chat with is on this handle in my inbox.

If you want i will PM you with the 2 aliases i created today and you can delete them from the system. They were simply made so that i could contact people via PM and tell them to email me, and that i had been banned, and had no access to my inbox.

#26     Jan 21, 2011
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yes. Send me those usernames, unless of course, you really do want to get banned :D

#27     Jan 21, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

Done. :D

I will drop this whole thing now but i stand by what i have said here, something strange is going on. Obviously it is your site so do what you want with this info, but i can not understand how all of what has happened could possibly be a coincidence.

#28     Jan 21, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

If anyone else notices something like this happen in the future, instead of starting a thread, simply send Baron a PM, that way if there is infact an overzealous mod Baron will actually be able to see the person in question is banned, and he will be able to do something about it.

#29     Jan 21, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

I promise this is the absolute last response. Ricter has zero reason to stick up for me, but i knew that he is a good guy so i knew he would tell the truth.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3067967#post3067967

[​IMG]

#30     Jan 21, 2011