Another conquest for the super-troll: 'Hello' banned from ET!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Rearden Metal, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

I got the same PM. Something fishy is definately happening here, whether or not the guy simply has an axe to grind with magna remains to be seen, however there is definately a moderator out there who is batting for optional777

#11     Jan 21, 2011
  2. I never meant to post inaccurate information, sorry. Hello is someone who's word I trust, and he informed me that he'd just been banned.

#12     Jan 21, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

Baron the premise of the thread is not false, why would i make this up and waste my day if i was not infact banned. Why is it that when it was brought up about Lucrum being banned no one could send PM's to his account, for the time he was banned until the thread was started? I dont know if anyone checked my account when i was banned but im sure it would have been the same thing and that no one would have been able to send me PM's.

I have an ip program designed on my laptop to block IP's for downloading, and i still could not log on using that computer. Now the other account which was created to try to give my contacts my info is also mysteriously unbanned even though i logged into both the random IP, as well as the normal IP from my house.

The allegation about Magna may be false but someone is doing this it isnt just a coincidence.

And there is also a very specific reason i wanted to create other aliases to get in contact with another trader, i had told him that i was going to call him today about some trading ideas, so i didnt want to bail on the call, so i created the new alias just to PM him, and it was banned within about 10 minutes of being created. If it wasnt for that i would have let it go, and probably not even worry about being banned and not noticed all this other stuff.

#13     Jan 21, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Surely it wouldn't hurt to investigate no?

#14     Jan 21, 2011
  5. Baron, the mysterious tipster just sent me another message:

"Baron might deny it, but I know what I saw and remember it clearly. Magna was laughing hard at the time because he really hated Bush and was reading some propaganda on one of those anti-Bush sites. Then he logged into ET under the Optional777 alias and typed in a few posts. He didnt know anyone was looking, but I had turned around a few times to see him type in messages on the right most monitor (a typical 3 screen setup)."

I really hope we can all get to the bottom of this matter, for once and for all.
    And Magna, I sincerely apologize if this allegation against you is indeed false. You don't deserve to be accused of being such a filthy character if it's not true.

#15     Jan 21, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

The day that you posted the thread asking if Lucrum had been banned did you check to see if you could send him a PM, before you started the thread? That was what i did the instant i saw your thread which you started, and low and behold i could not send him a PM, then when he is mysteriously unbanned, i can now send him a PM if i want to.

#16     Jan 21, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, that is what prompted me to start the thread. It said the user cannot or is not able to receive PM's.

#17     Jan 21, 2011
  8. Why don't you guys put this Optional fellow on ignore and solve all of your problems?

#18     Jan 21, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

Here is another bit of evidence, the thread in question where my comment was deleted Ricter's response to me was also deleted.

Ask him yourself if you want to, im sure he will give you an honest response. He has no reason to side with me as me and him rarely agree in terms of politics, but i think that Ricter is a good guy, and he will tell you the truth that his comment was also deleted.

The thread in question is

optional777's thread entitled

Sarah Palin's plan to run as a third party candidate...the new Bull Moose Party

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=213912

Ricter responded to my post to optional by saying something along the lines of "pedophiles get put into segregation while they are in prison."

Ricters response was also deleted, im sure that he will be honest about it and tell you that he infact responded to me, and that his response was also deleted. He has no reason to side with me but i think he is honest.

#19     Jan 21, 2011
  10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

If your little birdie used to trade with Magna, then certainly he woud know Magna by his real name. Ask him what Magna's real name is, and report back.

#20     Jan 21, 2011