Another Congressional Sex Scandal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bone, Jul 23, 2011.

1. bone

bone

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/59706.html

From Politico:

Rep. David Wu has been accused of an “unwanted sexual encounter” with the teenage daughter of a longtime friend, the latest scandal to engulf the troubled Oregon Democrat.

These latest allegations against Wu add to the growing list of sex scandals that have rocked Capitol Hill over the past two years.

Former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) recently resigned from Congress following a national firestorm over lewd photos he sent to women he met over the Internet.

Former Rep. Christopher Lee (R-N.Y.) was caught sending a topless online photo and also resigned. Former Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.) had an affair with one of his campaign aides, who also happened to be the wife of his deputy chief of staff. Ensign stepped down from office on May 3.

And ex-Rep. Eric Massa (D-N.Y.) quickly departed Capitol Hill in March 2010 after POLITICO reported he was under investigation by the House Ethics Committee for allegations of sexual harassment of male staffers. The Ethics Committee recently announced that it will continue looking into whether any Democratic lawmakers or staffers knew about those allegations but failed to take action against Massa.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/59706.html#ixzz1Sx0W8egk

2. Here is a nice pic of him:

[​IMG]

3. bone

bone

Local news is reporting it's the teenaged daughter of his biggest donor. The girl was scared to death and said it was completely unwanted.

Gives new meaning to the term 'donor'.

4. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, bone, you just can't help yourself, can you?

5. bone

bone

Not when the ironies are so rich.

Besides, I have a basement full of water at the moment. Literally.

6. Ricter

Ricter

Ugh. I hope you have a pump handy.

7. bone

bone

Yep. Monster storms in Chicago area last night. Didn't get any sleep - wife, three daughters, two dogs all in the same bed. Spectacular thunderstorms with lightening that lit up the night.

Finally fell asleep at dawn, at which time I was asked if I wanted to stock the basement lake with koi.