Another child predator we can "study" to satisfy the Libs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Apr 18, 2006.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I saw a show that was characterizing molesters. They always want to be liked by people. That is why they get into these positions of trust and get past people's suspicions.

#21     Apr 19, 2006
  2. Aw blow it out of your ass, or have Pound do it for you.

When you can make a case that it is not the Libs/Left that are for allowing heinous criminals to live instead of executing them, you are welcome to join the conversation.

Otherwise, you're just another failed leftie scrambling to attack anyone who points out the facts.

p.s. If you believe Bush planned 9/11, totally disregard the above and instead just end yourself.

Fashizzle.

#22     Apr 19, 2006
  3. Still infatuated with me...creepier.

Oh, and all you own - and will ever own - is a tube of KY Jelly. Have a nice day. :D

#23     Apr 19, 2006
  4. Ricter

Ricter

That may be a valid point.

#24     Apr 19, 2006
  5. Ricter

Ricter

They're just like everyone else that way, but they have a different goal, and "ulterior motive". It's the wrong goal, but they are nevertheless more often just like you and me in every other respect.

#25     Apr 19, 2006
  6. Rectum, if it is a fact that the Libs favor incarcerating these scumbags as opposed to executing them, how is that politicizing the issue?

Besides, I stated earlier that I could care less what political affiliation the child predator has.

Why not get off your high horse and instead try to defend the Left's position?

#26     Apr 19, 2006
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I told ya, I'm not going to get into how the kitchen runs in this thread, but only deal with the kettle calling the pot black, which is what you did. Quit trying to lure me, it aint gonna work. You fucked up in your subject line and subsequent reply.

#27     Apr 19, 2006
  8. Please, please - everyone be civil. These are stressful, maybe even history making times in the markets. We all need a break from the pressure and a tranquil, uplifting setting to discuss cannibals and child predators.

:)

:D

#28     Apr 19, 2006
  9. Quit trying to dodge. Zzzz does that all too often and we don't need one of his disciples trying to get their yellow belt.

#29     Apr 19, 2006
  10. 2.65 posts per day. Yeah, I'm really addicted to lobbing verbal salvos at loser libs like yourself all day.

Bwahahahaha!

Come back when you can debate the issues instead of just spewing verbal coliform.

Fashizzle.

#30     Apr 19, 2006