Another child predator we can "study" to satisfy the Libs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Apr 18, 2006.

1. You're such a nit.

You may say mostly the right favors executing certain criminals, but to take it to your predictable, off-tangent extreme is ridiculous.

p.s. I see your buddy res edited the subject line without cause. After all, you do have a penchant for "joking" about pedophilia...

#11     Apr 18, 2006
  2. So the Left is not mostly for incarcerating criminals?

The error is in your genetic code.

#12     Apr 18, 2006
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not trying to discuss the entire operation of the kitchen, only the pot calling the kettle...

Yes, I am a mutant.

#13     Apr 18, 2006
  4. Admitting it wasn't necessary.

#14     Apr 18, 2006
  5. Are you saying that if you didn't already know these men were convicted pedophiles, one of them could fool you or I into thinking he's a completely normal, decent guy? There's no repulsive creepiness about them that sets off mental alarm bells?

Since you clearly know more about these predators than I do, I'll have to take your word for it and stand corrected. BTW, my military service was spent babysitting captured terrorists for three years in an Israeli prison camp, so I know exactly what you mean by detachment- it's unavoidable.

#15     Apr 19, 2006
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Honestly, 99 times in 100 you wouldn't know it.

#16     Apr 19, 2006
  7. LOL, haplessboy is such a dumbass. Poor guy needs the drama of outrage every day to get off... he's infatuated with criminals and/or blacks.

#17     Apr 19, 2006
  8. PoundsHisPud is back for more punishment.

He's infatuated with me...creepy.

#18     Apr 19, 2006
  9. The reply was not addressed to you.

And if you reply to this, it is just further proof that:

U :D R :D OWNED :D

#19     Apr 19, 2006
  10. Hapaboy, you are such a dickhead to try and make this an issue to attack liberals. You start a thread like this to create drama, and then attack others. You really are an idiot.

#20     Apr 19, 2006