Another birth certificate suit thrown out of court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Was he convicted of felony perjury ? :D You may not like his defense but it got the job done unlike all these idiot lawyers that cant do shit about Obamas birth certificate .At least Bill is smart enough not to fight a battle he knows he cant win

I'd take Bill as my lawyer over any of these idiot birth certificate lawyers who cant even figure out how to properly file a case against Obama :)

#31     Jul 24, 2009

2. I'll agree with that.

I don't think that jem has ever made a comment that he would like to see Obama out. He's merely commented on the legal issues, AFAIK.

So how about addressing your reading comprehension problems, now that we've cleared that up.

Can you answer HOW his agreeing with the courts decision to throw out the cases = he's argueing against those courts?

#32     Jul 24, 2009
  3. Example of an idiot birth certificate conspiracy group attorney.At least she has the balls to try unlike ET's birth certificate attorney jem

#33     Jul 24, 2009
  4. Was he convicted? He was a sitting Pres at the time. Think about that.

No you won't. He's been disbarred.

#34     Jul 24, 2009
  5. Jem is wrong on at least one case(and probably more)

A case was thrown out because a CA court ruled that Obamas birth certificate did no harm to the person who file it.

Allen Keys then filed a case and argued that because he was a presidential candidate that if Obama was illegally seeking the presidency it did harm him,And I agree.

After Keys Birth certificate case failed he decided it might be better to get himself arrested protesting an Obama event

"Keyes v. Bowen

Alan Keyes and Markham Robinson, chairman of the American Independent Party and a California candidate for president elector, filed a lawsuit on November 14, 2008 requesting that Obama provide documentation that he is a natural born citizen of the United States.[97][98][99][100] Keyes also said in an interview that he would not be in favor of amending this requirement of the Constitution.[101]

In another lawsuit, plaintiffs, including Keyes, subpoenaed a copy of Obama's birth certificate. The Hawaii health department denied that request citing confidentiality laws, and a state court dismissed the suit.[102] Keyes asserts that statements by Obama's Kenyan grandmother "raise doubts as to whether Barack Obama is in fact a natural born U.S. citizen, eligible to be president, "[40] although the full transcript of the interview indicates that Obama's grandmother did not raise doubts of his place of birth.[103]

On March 13, 2009, California Superior Court Judge Michael P. Kenny issued a tentative ruling dismissing the case. The Court sustained, without leave to amend, Secretary Bowen's and Obama's demurrers on Keyes' petition for writ of mandate and granted Obama's motion to quash the subpoena. Keyes was found not to be entitled to the records he sought, thereby declaring the case moot.[104][105]"

#35     Jul 24, 2009
  6. He was suspended,not disbarred dumb ass.He then voluntarily gave up his license

"Clinton resigned from the Supreme Court bar in Nov 2001"

#36     Jul 24, 2009
  7. Oh, so now YOU'RE disagreeing with the courts?

YOU know what should be heard better than they do, eh?

LMMFAO....

So what about you're reading comprehension problems. Care to address that?

Or will you continue to delude yourself into believing that you understood what he was saying?

#37     Jul 24, 2009
  8. You might want to check your own reading comprehension problems.I agreed that If Obama was illegally seeking the presidency he did harm keyes and other candidates.Unlike the case that was dismissed because the court ruled Obama did no harm to them,Keyes case was not dismissed because of that

#38     Jul 24, 2009
  9. Considering Judges are about to start making these dumb ass attorneys pay for Obamas attorneys,I think these cases might soon be coming to an end

"Hollister v. Soetoro

On March 5, 2009, a lawsuit filed by Philip Berg on behalf of Gregory S. Hollister, a retired Air Force colonel, was dismissed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. The presiding judge, James Robertson, said the case was a waste of the court's time, calling Berg and another lawyer "agents provocateurs" and their local counsel, James Hemenway, "a foot soldier in their crusade." He ordered Hemenway to show cause why he should not pay the legal fees for Obama's attorney as a penalty for filing a complaint "for an improper purpose such as to harass."

#39     Jul 24, 2009
  10. From the judge's ruling in this case it doesn't sound like he is dismissing the case because as you and jem say "they don't have the right to a court case on this issue"

It sounds to me like the judge is calling them a bunch of dumb asses who are wasting the courts time

Sharpen up on those reading comprehension skills bud :)

Hollister v. Soetoro
    On March 5, 2009, a lawsuit filed by Philip Berg on behalf of Gregory S. Hollister, a retired Air Force colonel, was dismissed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. The presiding judge, James Robertson, said the case was a waste of the court's time, calling Berg and another lawyer "agents provocateurs" and their local counsel, James Hemenway, "a foot soldier in their crusade." He ordered Hemenway to show cause why he should not pay the legal fees for Obama's attorney as a penalty for filing a complaint "for an improper purpose such as to harass."

#40     Jul 24, 2009