Another birth certificate suit thrown out of court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Lets see

State and Federal Courts, The Supreme Court

Bill Clinton-Yale Law school grad

Hillery Clinton-Yale Law school grad

John McCain and his million dollar Attorneys

The Republican party and their million dollar Attorneys

All of these people have rejected the claims made by you stupid ass birth certificate conspiracy crowd but I'm the one who's a clown ? Whatever Bozo

I guess you birth certificate idiots are better experts at constitutional law then the above mentioned institutions and individuals

#21     Jul 23, 2009
  2. jem

jem

Are you a paid liar?

None of those courts have judged a case on the merits.

Clinton is not licensed.
    hillary works for the guy.
    McCain had a similar problem not being born in the States.

Republican laywers can't afford the fallout if the case turns out to be incorrect. There was a slight chance Obama was playing possum.

--
    your deceptive comments make you far worse than a clown - you are an ass clown.

#22     Jul 23, 2009
  3. A case needs to show merit before being accepted by the court,thats how courts save time and money by not wasting time on frivolous lawsuits.If I sued you for a billion dollars for pain and suffering and mental anguish for calling me a clown over the internet the case would be dismissed and no arguments heard because the case has no merit,similar to the bull shit birth certificate cases

I guess because Clinton gave up his law license(voluntarily) he forgot the law right ?

#23     Jul 23, 2009
  4. jem

jem

I do not have time to educate you on the difference between a case being tossed for procedural reasons and a case being heard and judged on the merits.

Perhaps you should do a little legal research.

==
    However, to go with your little analogy, had your brother sued me for calling you a clown....

If I got the case thrown out because your brother had no standing to sue me That would be a procedural dismissal. (this is what obama has been getting.)

If you sued me in the correct court, at the right time, with damages and in a court with jurisdiction over the matter, you would likely get a hearing on the matter... no matter how obvious it is to the world you are clown you could bring your case.

Once you got your hearing to present your evidence. That would have been a hearing on the merits.

Then when the judge found you to be a clown. That would have been res judicata on the issue.

#24     Jul 23, 2009
  5. Since when has The Supreme Court had jurisdiction limits ?

#25     Jul 23, 2009
  6. You're argueing with a lawyer. About law.

Give it up, you're waaaay beyond your abilities.

#26     Jul 23, 2009
  7. And he's arguing against Supreme Court lawyers,Yale law grads ,million dollar republican party lawyers etc

I will side with team Obama rather then lawyers like jem who keeps getting their asses handed to them trying to challenge Obamas citizenship

#27     Jul 23, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

The same Yale law grad who committed felony perjury and who's best defense was arguing the meaning of what the word IS is?

#28     Jul 24, 2009
  9. Wow, you're dumber than I thought.

Reread what he said. He's agreeing with the courts that threw out the case, cuz he agrees that the people bringing the lawsuits don't have the right to a court case on this issue.

Just like I wouldn't have the right to bring a lawsuit against my neighbor if he beat up his wife.

So tell me, how do libtards get through life with such poor reading comprehension skills?

Or do you all just delude yourselves into believing that you're right?

Like how Monica Lewinsky's dad deluded himself into believing that Clinton was the best Pres ever AFTER he learned that he was useing his daughter as a cumdump?

#29     Jul 24, 2009
  10. Well the Birth certificate group is dumber then I thought since after multiple cases they cant figure out how to properly bring a case against Obama.If jem was so fucking smart why doesn't he do it ? I would love for jem to bring a Case against Obama because when his is thrown out like all the rest I would love to start a thread on it :)

#30     Jul 24, 2009