Another birth certificate suit thrown out of court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Jul 21, 2009.

1. jem

jem

the army did back down.
    it was reported they revoked the order.

Now when the hell does the army revoke deployment orders because of a law suit or protester?

You know... admit it.

#11     Jul 22, 2009
  2. They revoked it because he had the right not to go.If he said he didn't want to go,legally he didn't have to go

"Incidentally, Cook did not have to hire a lawyer to refuse his orders to go to Afghanistan. As a reserve soldier and volunteer, he has the right to revoke his deployment orders"

"Incidentally, Cook did not have to hire a lawyer to refuse his orders to go to Afghanistan. As a reserve soldier and volunteer, he has the right to revoke his deployment orders"

#12     Jul 22, 2009
  3. jem

jem

I guess you do not read so well - you are falling for bullshit spin.

He had orders - he did not revoke them the army did.

Now - if you presented me with some sort of precedent that says the army has to revoke an order when a soldiers deployment is optional - you might have an argument.

without that vital piece of info -- as of now - it looks to me like your logic sucks and you fell for a red herring.

#13     Jul 22, 2009
  4. NKNY

NKNY

Of course it failed... they rescinded his orders.... Brilliant move on obamas part... Also, proof there is no long form birth certificate..

Seriously people... when was the last time you heard of the Military rescinding orders... If they had a leg to stand on, cook would have been court martialed....

#14     Jul 23, 2009
  5. NKNY

NKNY

OMG, that's simple... he wasn't aware if the issue then.... No one was...

#15     Jul 23, 2009
  6. OMG,this shows how clueless the birth certificate conspiracy group really is

Nobody knew about in May 2009 when cook volunteered for Afghan duty ?,sorry pal but courts have been trowing out birth certificate cases since last year

In May of 2009 Cook didn't know about the birth certificate issue,but in July 2009 he did ?

#17     Jul 23, 2009
  7. jem

jem

why don't you go through all those cases and show me one case which which was decided on the merits. In other words one case which weighed the birth certificate evidence and said Obama produced proof he was born in america.

Absent that your statement that the courts are throwing out cases is misleading.

Courts throwing cases out for procedural reasons - give no indication of whether Obama has any reliable proof that he was born in America.

The birth certificates produced so far by the left - lack foundation (in legal terms) and as such are vulnerable to attack as hearsay. In my legal opinion.

Sooner or later some the evidence will be tested. If there is no reliable evidence that will be one answer. However, I hope someone will produce reliable evidence and end this issue.

But, it sure does leave me wondering what the hell is the problem with Obama producing reliable evidence.

#18     Jul 23, 2009
  8. All the cases were judged on merits, they had no merits

#19     Jul 23, 2009
  9. jem

jem

i can see you are a clown.

#20     Jul 23, 2009