Another Bad Cramer Pick-c

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dsq, Oct 15, 2008.

1. CONR

CONR

He said 11,400 was the bottom several weeks ago.

#21     Oct 16, 2008
  2. CNBC is just as arrogant as Wall St in general. Go back ten years or so. Faber and Kernan laughing at the suckers after they blew up stock after stock. Now, we know they were getting their information from their Wall St. friends talking their book.

Skip skip..........Hedgefund manager after hedgefund manager come on, talk their book, blow up the entire market, until one of those stocks is GE. With subpoenas in the works for their pals, I hear six majors are going to have to testify on the Hill, so , if I know it they do to, they do what they always do. They simply morph into their next phase. That appears to be Mark Haynes professing indignation at WS Pros who suggest people 'dip a toe' in the market, never having raised a objection in the salad days.

That's the game. And here's Cramer, time after time, making lousy call after call, and if he gets a success like the proverbial blind hog rooting out the occasional acorn, they make a commercial touting his genius. "This mind can make you millions." Sure, if you're willing to break the law.

History will show CNBC to be like Cox, Mozilla, Fuld, Mack, Cohen, Einhorn, Chanos, Spitzer................... they will be enigmas we would all just rather forget. I'm already there.

#22     Oct 16, 2008
  3. That's his style to buy stocks ahead of earnings.

#23     Oct 16, 2008
  4. I don't understand why his ratings keep going up even though the market is tanking and his picks are blowing up left and right.

[​IMG]

#24     Oct 16, 2008
  5. Why would you debate Cramer's accuracy when everyone knows his picks are horrendous ?

#26     Oct 16, 2008