Another Bad Cramer Pick-c

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dsq, Oct 15, 2008.

1. dsq

dsq

Cramer was pounding the table yesterday for C.
    Today C is down 10%.
    Another cramer loser.

2. S2007S

S2007S

Why would he insist buying C ahead of earnings, I dont understand, tomorrow MER and C report, I see nothing good coming out of them which is why Im holding SKF at the moment, not many shares but enough to make money if it runs up 10-20 points in a day.

3. dsq

dsq

he s suicidal and irresponsible.
    Last october on the same day csco and crox were to report earnings cramer said to load up on both.CROX in the after hours tanked 35$ and CSCO tanked 5$...
    Probably one of the last things you should ever do is hold through earnings if you are not a buy and hold guy.

4. sprstpd

sprstpd

No, no, he says to wait 5 days before buying anything he recommends, that is unless what he recommends shoots to the moon on his recommendation. In that case, he will take credit for the big move! Win win for everyone involved! :confused:

5. With Fox running TV ads slamming Cramer, CNBC has a new slot with the title "In Cramer We Trust"
    It's the first time I saw it if its not new

LOL, is Cramer running for office?

6. nearly all of cramer's advice has been wrong since 2007

buy GE at 28
    buy GM at 25
    buy INTC at 26
    buy POT at 150
    buy FSLR at 250
    buy RIMM at 100

of course, for most of these stocks, he changed his mind and said at some point to sell. Anyway, they've been losers.

i never understood why he always chooses stocks with high valuation.

7. sprstpd

sprstpd

I'd like to add WB and TMA to that list (among others).

8. dsq

dsq

Ive seen that ad on cnbc as well as the one were he gets slammed by fox...both running at the same time here on cnbc los angeles...its hilarious-its a war of ads for and against cramer bozo.

9. Let's not forget the 15 "Bottom" calls he's made this year, and then says "sell everything" at DOW 9000.

Also, he loved natural gas and all the correlated stocks at the highs.

10. dsq

dsq

Ah,yes...CHK at 68 and now 15....All in just 3 months or less...Ah,yes...!!!

#10     Oct 15, 2008