Another $4 Million Obama Christmas Vacation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 29, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Are you ready for your annual 21 day, all expenses paid, Hawaii Christmas vacation? I am - where do I sign up?

KAILUA, OAHU - Residents living near the beachfront homes where President Barack Obama and First Family vacation with their friends every year since 2008 were alerted on Monday to some specifics of the Obamas' holiday vacation plans.

The report delivered to residents living along the ocean and canal that surrounds the multi-million dollar homes at Kailuana Place where the President stays, informed them of restrictions that will be implemented for 20 days beginning December 17 and running through January 6.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/residents-alerted-to-obamas-hawaiian-holiday-plans/123

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously Odumbo isn't worried about our national debt.

3. pspr

pspr

He's not worried at all. He is part of the "give me" crowd.

4. Enjoy your vacation Mr President,you deserve it

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, it's tough wrecking a country. Man needs a break.

6. I think he is.He is spending less then most recent Presidents and the current deficit is lower then it was when he took office

7. wildchild

wildchild

You continuously spew out lie after lie.

Federal Spending by year in billions

2005 $2472
    2006 $2655
    2007 $2728
    2008 $2982
    2009 $3517
    2010 $3456
    2011 $3603

Projected
    2012 $3795
    2013 $3803
    2014 $3883

You can shut up now.

8. pspr

pspr

Not only that, the deficit the year before Obama took office was $500 billion. Bronco 'Bama promised to cut that in half. So far all he has done is more than double it - every year!

9. [​IMG]

You can shut up now.

10. jem

jem

1. you do not understand your own stats...
    you stat claims although obama is spending more... the growth in spending slowed.

2. I showed you from the Washington Post... that the stats you are presenting are incorrect and misleading.

#10     Nov 29, 2012