Another $155B for jobs, this is just outstanding work being done.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Dec 16, 2009.

1. ETC, ETC, LOL.

#11     Dec 17, 2009
  2. Now that was a literary masterpiece !!!!! Great job of explaining a day in the life of an ever increasing percentage of the world's population.

Now, back to the jobs deal.
    This is getting ridiculous. These folks in charge act like they have absolutely ZERO common or business sense. It's not about simply creating "jobs". It's about creating a sustainable work environment. This can only be done by manufacturing a real product.
    To hell with all this bullshit about created or saved...a job here, a job there. I can create a damn job just like the gov't does. It's "shovel ready" too. I got some ditches to dig, and I'll supply the shovel. And once the ditches are dug, the jobs expire. Then what? We keep getting the same irresponsible crap out of the WH and Congress, day after day.
    Until they bring back the real "jobs", that have been outsourced and shipped overseas, I'll continue the self-sufficient preparations for when this whole house of cards collapses.

#12     Dec 17, 2009
  3. Why should government spend our money on "alternative energy"? If there was money to be made in this area, why isn't/won't the market pursue it on its own? The government couldn't be trusted to properly place its seed money in this industry, even if it really is/was as viable as people claim.

#13     Dec 17, 2009
  4. That's because these people don't have sense of any kind and don't care. They use the willing media to paint one lie after another and continue to prop themselves up in high places of power. We might just be ready for a 3rd party. I think a 3rd party is the only way we'll get term limits and term limits are the only way we'll ever see the end of this type of systemic career politics that has gutted the foundation of this once great nation.

#14     Dec 17, 2009
  5. the1

the1

Good grief. Do I gotta teach you folks everything. You fill the friggin ditches back up and then go dig more ditches :D

#15     Dec 17, 2009
  6. THIS IS BRILLIANT!

:D

#16     Dec 17, 2009
  7. leela

leela

Wow, I will work for a never or two and never work again!

#17     Dec 17, 2009
  8. your post amanda:

Yay. Live on a run-down council estate with equally deviant people, send your kids to an atrocious comprehensive where they'll learn how to sniff glue and steal cars, drink yourself into oblivion and a painful, early grave on White Lightening, learn how to read The Sun without a single thought passing through your grey matter, discover how to appreciate the finer things in life like two for one deals at Asda on pizza and chicken-fkn-kiev, spend your days watching endless repeats and daytime 'chat' shows about the mysteries of mortgages and holidays, live hand to mouth(s), play the lottery as if your life depended on it, wake up each morning dreading you'll be caught, fined and sent to jail for fraud while your children are put in care in a home locally known as pedo's paradise, have the highlight of your week not getting a red bill, finding that your electricity has been cut off as you're considered 'high risk' and thus you have a meter which means your electricity is now more expensive and you're always running out of 50p pieces at 2am when your toddler is awake with a cough that your eldest brought home from school because the parents of the kids at her school are too drunk to take them to the doctor,
    etc.

this was awesome. u are the coolest chick on elitetrader today.

#18     Dec 17, 2009
  9. You don't really believe that money goes where govt says it goes, do you?

#19     Dec 17, 2009
  10. dang... no cash for caulkers apparently

good thing my positions in HD, LOW, and WHR are up! :D

#20     Dec 17, 2009