Anonymous Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Mar 27, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

This says alot about you aphster..... you cheap whore. Think big...

:D and dont flatter yourself "2 Minutes" my ass.

#11     Mar 28, 2003
  2. "Evander Holyfield was asked recently, if he would fight Mike Tyson again if he was paid 25 Million for the fight"...Holyfield replied, " I'd think about it"

...For 25 million bucks i'd suck Mike Tyson's dick at the dinner table in front of my parents on thanksgiving day...ONE Million, Two Million, Hey mom you wanna try?"

comedienne Robert Shimmel

#12     Mar 28, 2003
  3. Well I'll be damned -- if it isn't our old friend Plubius (aka Liquid Sword, etc.) ...

Another alias to add to your collection? I don't know what says more about you -- the fact that you feel the need to psychoanalyze everyone or the fact that you have a dozen aliases that you use.

#13     Mar 28, 2003
  4. You're right -- there is no way you'd last that long.

#14     Mar 28, 2003
  5. miniTrdr

miniTrdr

:) sounds like your pretty confident no one would last 2 minutes in your mouth :eek:

#15     Mar 28, 2003
  6. :eek:hey could you two sweeties plan your dates in private please. thank you.

#16     Mar 28, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

this thread is gettin a little happy and GAY.......
    y'all a bunch of closet queens!:)

#17     Mar 28, 2003
  8. My hypothesis is that anyone is capable of doing anything based on only two factors:

a) How much money is offered.

b) How intoxicated the person is.

#18     Mar 28, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

"Everything and everyone has a price" type of theory?
    Hmm, I will admit I have a price. But would anyone pay me?
    I don't think so.....I would probably have to pay them at my age.......sigh:(

#19     Mar 28, 2003
  10. Not really -- a lot of my guys in my age-group (mid 20's) dig older chicks. How old are you? If you don't remember World War II, I'd probably hit it.

#20     Mar 29, 2003