Anonymous Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Mar 27, 2003.

1. I was talking to my friend about how everyone has a price and was curious how everyone would vote for this question:

This poll is for the GUYS:

Would you, for $50,000, give another man oral sex *IF* he had tests to prove he was disease free? You do not have to swallow (you may spit). Nobody will ever find out that you did this and it will only take approximately 2 minutes to complete?

Now, LADIES:

Would you, for $50,000, sleep with a random stranger and take it up the ass provided that he was disease free? He will wear a condom during this session and it will take approximately 2 minuts.

2. Trane

Trane

Aphex you would really do it for only 50large?

I only ask because I was the second to vote and mine was no -- just assuming that you also voted to your own thread...

3. okwon

okwon

Hahahah! ROFL!

4. 2 minutes ... clean ... no one knows ... 500 bananas??

I mean come on!

5. msfe

msfe

6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Aphie.....
    are you getting desperate for cash or something? :D

7. LOL!:D

8. dis

dis

How about $50?

9. Do I get the money upfront?

10. Trane

Trane

I wonder what says more about you aphex, the fact that you would give head for 50large or the fact that you are more concerned with others finding out than you are about having a penis in your mouth...

At anyrate, you can quicly size up a traders chances in this game by observing his attitudes toward the cheese... Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc...

#10     Mar 28, 2003