Annoying Commercials

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Baron, Jul 23, 2011.

1. trendo

trendo

The voice track doesn't seem to match the actor. Anybody else notice that? Maybe the director didn't care for the on-screen guy's voice, so they brought in another guy to loop the voice track. The voice sounds like a bad Clark Gable impersonation.

#11     Jul 23, 2011
  2. Me too, I change channels everytime it comes on

#12     Jul 23, 2011
  3. Any commercial (and there are many) in which a doorbell rings loudly.

Those commercials were created by people who do not own dogs.

#13     Jul 23, 2011
  4. iPhone - iPad - Apple anything.

#14     Jul 23, 2011
  5. :D

#15     Jul 25, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

The ones peddling dope to people who can't have sex.

#16     Jul 25, 2011
  7. Those Mac vs PC ads are really annoying.

#17     Jul 25, 2011
  8. theres a long list. not really possible to watch or listen to anything without access to the mute button. Obviously , the public is made up of morons who put up with this vulgarity and buy the junk they peddle.

how about the mile a minute disclaimers you hear on radio. Bloomberg has bunch of these, I just shut the radio off when I hear it.
    [​IMG]

#18     Jul 27, 2011
  9. Lornz

Lornz

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0nGVk1An5YI?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0nGVk1An5YI?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I also find all political ads to be of great annoyance!

#19     Jul 27, 2011
  10. rickf

rickf

Magic Jack ... you know, those 10-second "fragment" commercials they run twice in the same ad block.

GEICO, just because they f---king saturate the airwaves. Some of them are amusing, but they piss me off due to sheer repetition.

Also the recent renewed running of Vita Nelson's Moneypaper ad on Bloomberg -- dear gods, how old is that commercial?

#20     Jul 27, 2011