Announcment...I have found the Holy Grail!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElectricSavant, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Soon I will be richer than Bill Gates if THEY do not stop me....

I have been trading microscopic amounts of capital in Retail Spot Forex and this morning I have discovered something in my excel spreadsheet. I accidentally found this. Isn't that the way it usually is? I will be up now for 48 hours as I cannot sleep...

I can corner any trade now with a hedged approach and using MATH and correlations....Currencies are marvelous with entire countries and politics acting as the CEO's.

THE RANGE DOES NOT MATTER.

Michael B.

2. Coinzy pm'd me and we are partnering up to take every pip available from the market....

3. Beware, guys... you've been warned.

Pretty soon, THEY will rename the Foreign Exchange to the ElectricSavant Coinzy Exchange and you'll all bow before us.

Take it lightly,

dRaWdOwN

(Hey, Michael, you think we should cut 'em a deal and give 'em a chance to send us half of all the money on earth now instead of their losing ALL of it to us later?)

*going back to an encyclopedia to pick out 3 nations to own and use as my private, exclusive vacation land after I evict everyone except girls under 21* ;-)

hm... I think I'll make a new law that the girls have to go topless till noon, then wear nothing the rest of the time...

4. The ECE

we will need a place to store all of the money...

Fort Knox will do...(is that place still available?)

The treasury will need a new domain when we are finished with them...

Coinzy may be the Forex God, but I am the Archangel "Michael".

5. ANNOUNCEMENT! I have found the Holy Grail~!

Namaste,

Jesus

6. I like parables!

Jesus

7. Where did all these EGOs come from?