Announcing: Surf Fest 2013!!!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by marketsurfer, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Anything is possible. Have you attended?

#51     Oct 18, 2012
  2. I don't see the benefit for me

#52     Oct 18, 2012
  3. Ok, i thought you were one of the hershey followers who learned the method at the surf fest--- sorry! surf

#53     Oct 18, 2012
  4. No no, I've never been to a surf fest. I live in NYC too so anywhere you'd have this event, I could go another time with friends or my wife. So I'm not missing out on anything.

#54     Oct 18, 2012
  5. Kurgan

Kurgan

You'd better attend zoo.You could learn a lot from them,for sure...

#55     Oct 18, 2012
  6. Oh, hi there Ocean5 :D

#56     Oct 18, 2012
  7. don't you think if your a successful trader you know who the biggest opportunists are? YOU.. haha.. i'm going to show up just to make fun of you sensitive people :) hah.. and

#57     Oct 18, 2012
  8. lol my next meeting in NYC is at the library..... its a fund raiser....lol....

#58     Oct 18, 2012
  9. i like your site surf.. ive always thought of creating a site for myself.... something like Stat arb.. explorations in gamming complete random coin flips.. haha kidding but it would be an interesting way to post things that i've learned as i learn them.. you know to collect all that stuff you read online into one place for yourself and others.. everything from crack spreads to excel vba, to idk jack hershey arbitrage... i could probably hire that guy to jumble randomness into my site for rank.. haha.. he's got the key workd done.. bar 45, fractals etc etc.. totally joking.. i read your bio.. interesting.. i got my start in penny stocks.. i think bico was the ticker.. then nexmed or something like that.. to bad i couldn't front run fraud.. haha..

#59     Oct 18, 2012
  10. Thanks man. I haven't been on my site in months. Yeah you should launch a site. Hopefully you can make it to NYC for the fest. surf

#60     Oct 18, 2012