Announcing: Surf Fest 2013!!!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by marketsurfer, Aug 15, 2012.

1. i wanna come.... i love new york... and i know literally no one in my little city of lake mary florida that trades..

#31     Sep 27, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

First rule about Surf Fest...do NOT talk about Surf Fest!

Second rule...you know the drill.

#32     Sep 27, 2012
  3. Cool, man. You will enjoy it! I'll fill everyone in on the details as they develop. It will be on the Sunday night prior to the NYC trading expo starting on Monday----- looking forward to meeting everyone! surf

#33     Sep 27, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Even your detractors?

#34     Oct 6, 2012
  5. Plane tickets are cheaper bought in advance... I'm still on a losing traders budget haha
    .. what are the dates? Where do people stay...
    I could couch surf on Craigslist haha jk

#35     Oct 6, 2012
  6. Sure--- even proflogic attended once.

#36     Oct 6, 2012
  7. Train stations, park benches, subway, open steam grates on the sidewalk, geisha houses,

Attendees stay everywhere. It's planned for 2.16. Which is the Sunday night prior to the start of the trading expo--- you will meet some cool people BUT make sure you want to go to the expo and check out NYC. If your broke, don't come just for the party-- I can't promise you'll make it worthwhile. Just being straight with ya. Lots of connections have been made and secrets shared but its all what you make of it. surf

#37     Oct 6, 2012
  8. Wow really. Is he a "prof"itable trader or just another "prof"essor that just talks trading?

#38     Oct 6, 2012
  9. I don't know, do an ET search of the name. :D. I do know ET's profturf managed just under a billion, and was a real professor....

#39     Oct 6, 2012
  10. Is Victor going?

#40     Oct 16, 2012