Announcing eSignal 10.4

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by JayF_eSignal, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Hoi

Hoi

No ! It is still not working on this moment 8:20 April-24 European TimeZone (02:20 NewYork time).
    I can request a lot of other symbols (including 6E #F), so there is NOTHING wrong with my connection, but ES and NQ are not.

Further I can request the ES T&S data through the eSignal-API. Which gives me the idea that it's not on the eSignal-Server nor in the Data-manager. But purely in eSignal 10.4 itself....

#41     Apr 24, 2009
  2. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

I haven't see any specific issues with 10.4 related to getting tick data but since its only happening at certain times, best suggestion is to contact our London office directly when it's happening. That way, we can see where you are connected and try to duplicate the issue ourselves.

Thanks.

#42     Apr 24, 2009
  3. Hoi

Hoi

Hi support,
    It's not tickdata, but historical Time&Sales. And I just tried it the whole day at: 8:10, 10:20, 12:40, 14:20, 16:10, 17:10 and now at 18:12...It simply doesn't work because the NQ and ES files are to big (30 and 60 Mbyte each). All other tickers have (much) smaller files, and do work without trouble.
    I download these T&S files each day for 2 years already, and now since 3 weeks I experience these trouble.

Please give a email address of your london-office contact.

Thanks

#43     Apr 24, 2009
  4. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Emails links are contained within the page previously sent but to troubleshoot this issue, you really need to contact us by phone so we can duplicate. Historical time and sales is the same as tick data and it really shouldn't matter a whole lot what contract you are trying to get. The system is designed to go get the last 200 records and return those results initially.

Please give us a call when you have a moment to troubleshoot. You can alternatively try to use Chat/LiveRep but email is just not timely enough to diagnose this sort of issue.

Thanks.

#44     Apr 24, 2009
  5. With all the free stuff out there as well as Quote Tracker why do people still pay for this ?? It costs me $ 15 a month for Total view from Interactive brokers and it works perfectly with Quote Tracker. All my time and sales info flows great for charting .

#45     Apr 24, 2009
  6. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

#46     Apr 25, 2009