Announcing eSignal 10.4

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by JayF_eSignal, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Trader Mini--

PFG has integrated trading with esignal as well, and you can trade from the charts--futures and spot fx. You don't have to pay globex data fees if you have an account with them.

#31     Apr 6, 2009
  2. The problem seems to relate to a bug in the papertrader feature. This bug was present in 10.3 and is still present in 10.4.

#32     Apr 8, 2009
  3. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

RB,

Thanks for the follow-up. Our developers have duplicated this and are working on this issue. Our goal is to resolve it in the upcoming maintenance release of 10.4 in a few weeks. When that's prepared, it would great to hear back on how 10.4 works out for you.

#33     Apr 8, 2009
  4. That was my initial thought too. Forget the bells and whistles. Get rid of the mickey mouse java and fix the data feed.

John

#34     Apr 8, 2009
  5. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

I second that, you could start by fixing Eurex. Super imposing the legacy values api inside market price on top of an ebs trade feed is not the answer. I think you will be hearing from Eurex soon about this.

#35     Apr 9, 2009
  6. With this new version I am no longer flashing new intraday high's and low's. Anyone else have this problem?

#36     Apr 16, 2009
  7. tallpaw

tallpaw

Runningbear: I had the exact same issues that you have quoted. Tried 10.3 with my EFS scripts and it seemed that ESignal would freeze up alot more than 8.0. I too reloaded 8.0 awhile back. When ESignal comes out with the "refixed" 10.4, I will download it and see if that works any better than 8.0.(not real hopeful though) If not back to 8.0 !!!
    P.S. what windows system are you running? I am on Windows 2000 professional and my system is working fine with 8.0

#37     Apr 16, 2009
  8. Hoi

Hoi

Why doesn't "Time and Sales" work anymore??
    Requesting a previous day T&S stopped working with the introduction of 10.4 (I guess because eSignal's Servers have trouble with the new tick-replay service)

Version 10.2 worked well until 10.4 was launched, now I get "Not entitled" for Futures with large size T&S data for a previous day. Just requesting ES #F, NQ #F and sometimes even 6E #F, will not work anymore (unless you request it on moment that the whole world is asleep, and no one is using the eSignal Servers).

I installed 10.4 as well. And it still doesn't work. Only thing different is that instead of "Not entitled" I get "Receiving...." infinitely.

I still can request T&S for previous days "small" symbols (like ZN #F, 6J #F and YM #F), which explains the Server's Time-out-problem for large symbols.

PLEASE solve this asap.

#38     Apr 23, 2009
  9. Working fine here on 10.4. I tested those symbols and went back 3, 4 even 10 days. Data was returned within a few seconds. Maybe it's your connection. I'd check with their support guys for help.

#39     Apr 23, 2009
  10. Hoi

Hoi

That's odd....immediately after your post I tried it again, and indeed I do get ES #F now.
    Maybe the eSignal-guys read my post and changed the time-out-settings already ?...I wonder..
    This morning, and all mornings this week (european time), I could not receive the ES #F, and now 10 hours later it works. I will try it tomorrow again, to see if it is really solved.

Thank you for your post "livinlife".

#40     Apr 23, 2009