Annika Watch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Corso482, May 22, 2003.

1. what is it? it's sitting on top of the Dow's numbers on CNBC.

2. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

Sorenstam's golf score at the Colonial this weekend.

3. she is competing in an event on the PGA Tour, so its become the media's focus for past 2 weeks...(i.e. in case that doesnt ring a bell, she is a woman competing on the "men's" professional golf tour)

4. wow, wasn't expecting that. that little space above the dow is usually reserved for impt. financial info.

5. Jordan

Jordan

I'm thinking you mean the Colonial... the Memorial is in Columbus next week. Just in case you were headed there it would be less fun to arrive at an empty golf course hoping to see Annika.

6. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

Yeah sorry, it's the Colonial...I'm in Columbus and have the Memorial on the brain...I hope it's nice out..nothing better than sitting on the deck of my friend's house watching them walk down the fairways..with cocktails in hand.

7. A lot of sports writers are going to be awfully depressed if she goes in the 80's.

8. Las Vegas is giving 4 to 1 odds that she doesn't make the cut -- sounds good to me!!! She's -1 right now ... HAHAH

9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Doesn't look like that's going to happen. She shot -1 on the front 9 and hit every fairway. She also beat both of her playing partners ... both of them were +1 ... impressive showing so far.

10. I'd do her...

#10     May 22, 2003