Anna Nichole Smith Dead

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Feb 8, 2007.

1. the old adage is, tragedy plus three days is comedy.

ET is so advanced, so far ahead of the population, it's Tragedy plus a warm body is comedy.

The people this country idolizes truly amazes me. There is some oriental kid in a public high school someplace, who has a pocket protector, leaky pens, and an IQ of 185. He is currently working on putting a supercomputer on the head of a pin, but four jocks with the combined attention span of roadkill have him by the ankles over a stairwell shaking out his lunchmoney.

How many times do you see science breakkthoughs on the news. It's always, "Linsay Lohen fucks up again". Oh well.

No more will you hear a man utter "Hey, look at those two", and it's Anna Nicole walking down the street.

#41     Feb 9, 2007
  2. hcour

hcour Guest

Ya gotta feel sorry for the little girl, Dannielynn. They might as well go ahead and put her in therapy now, maybe enter her in a drug and alcohol facility, get a head start on all that...

H

#42     Feb 9, 2007
  3. Cesko

Cesko

You know what, as bad as losing mother so early, in a way I think she lucked out. I mean her mother was a mess. There is a positive in it.

#43     Feb 10, 2007

4. People have a habit of dying mysteriously when the shady lawyer she married is around.

Lest you forget, the little girl is possibly worth Billions now that the son of Howard Marshall ( the old dumb horny fuck ) is dead. I wouldn't be suprised if a few of the individuals mysteriously dropped off the paternity list.

#44     Feb 10, 2007
  5. hcour

hcour Guest

You know Playboy is going to milk every penny out of this they can. I guarantee she'll be on the cover in a month or two and there will be a tribute (complete w/pictorial, of course).

H

#45     Feb 12, 2007
  6. Ewwww, no way hcour!

Of course, your right, i just hope your not.

Yep, "squeeze" every penny, "milk" it for all its worth, possibly even without any suggestive phraseology.

It just sucks, (d'oh, that was in really bad taste) its not well enough to leave a tragedy alone,
    (they should have a 'pair' for company-d'oh)
    there will be lawyer's all over this like flies on a corpse.

All over it, like a cheap suit.

#46     Feb 12, 2007
  7. hcour

hcour Guest

acronym, if there isn't an hour-long special on the PB channel w/in the next couple of months (which will include heartfelt, fond memories by the dirty-old-man himself), as well as a "Best of" compilation DVD of that special, I will pay for your 2007 subscription to ET. ;)

H

#47     Feb 12, 2007
  8. "..... who could be Eric Cartman's father......"

#48     Feb 12, 2007
  9. That hasn't been resolved yet?

#49     Feb 12, 2007
  10. Try this: go over to eBay, search for "Anna Nicole Smith" and sort by "Price: highest first". How many incredibly lame domain names can you come up with, to be offered at 4, 5 and even 6 figures BIN (Buy It Now)?

And searching Completed items, here's a blissfully content-free, domain-name-only beaut @$700K from the humble "bigvaluedaddy", a Power Seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280081006032

#50     Feb 12, 2007