Anna Nichole Smith Dead

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Feb 8, 2007.

1. bighog

bighog Guest

Good ridden, another watermelon chested beast bites the dust. She has done society a favor by checking out. .. :cool:

#31     Feb 9, 2007
  2. This is the most INSANE thread I have ever read!!! I have been cracking up for five minutes reading these posts ( the hit in the head with her tit is the best :p 0......BUT I HAVE TO ASK:

WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE????? A PERSON DIED AND ITS BECOME A SMACK DOWN!!!! CRUEL,COLD CALLOUS...

....but funny as shit none the less:D

#32     Feb 9, 2007
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

Actually Anna has upheld a great tradition that dates back to Janis Joplin..............

Do your thing, as horrible as it may be, but in the end realize you were doing no one any real good so to relieve the pain take a overdose of drugs and just disappear.

#33     Feb 9, 2007
  4. Pathus, now you even have a better chance since she is dead...

#34     Feb 9, 2007
  5. well, you've got to admit, she made money the old fashioned way, she married it

just like john kerry

#35     Feb 9, 2007
  6. My mentor is now the President of Goen (Trimspa). Not a good move for him it would seem, but he probably wouldn't have gotten the chance at a larger company.

They've been trying to get away from Anna for a long time because she essentially went bonkers. Obviously their product has nothing to do with her death, and I equate the lawsuits in California who claim they did not lose weight and were mislead to those morons in Brooklyn who tried suing Burger King because their food was "fattening" and they didn't let their consumers know.

#36     Feb 9, 2007
  7. CNBimboC doing it up royal today.

#37     Feb 9, 2007
  8. Yeah..wtf is up with that? " the huge financial impact of ANS death up next"????? I guess all the drug dealers in South Beach are concerned!

#38     Feb 9, 2007
  9. You forgot to add MARKETSURFER!

:eek:

#39     Feb 9, 2007
  10. You forgot to add MARKETSURFER!

:eek:

#40     Feb 9, 2007