Anna Nichole Smith Dead

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Feb 8, 2007.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

Now they're comparing her to Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell. Anna Nicole Smith, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Russell. Which of these doesn't belong?

My favorite line so far, from Fox's Greta Van Susteren, closing an interview w/the lawyer for Smith's boyfriend: "Thanks again. Obviously a terrible time for your client, and, er, an even worse time for Anna Nicole..."

H

#21     Feb 9, 2007
  2. They were all buxum , gold diggers and wannabe starlet's. Werent they?

They actually said that?
    Humanity is doomed.

Lets see, all tied up with incredibly powerful and wealthy people, all having vast cleavage, and all died in arguably, (conspiracy theory wise) suspicious circumstances.

On that basis , jane russell was the odd one out-none of them had any acting talent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Russell

#22     Feb 9, 2007
  3. hcour

hcour Guest

They're all over the news shows saying what a sweet person she was and I'm sorry she's dead and so forth, but the fact is that she was the personification of sleaze.

The overwrought "humanity is doomed" is your characterization, not mine. I was simply commenting on the absurdity of the excess coverage of the death of a woman who did absolutely nothing in her entire life except embarrass and humiliate herself in front of the entire world. She was famous for being infamous, well-dressed trailer-trash. She was Princess Di in an alternate universe.

And, btw, the skinny on MM that she couldn't act is nonsense. She studied at The Actor's Studio and was quite talented. She practically invented the sexy spacey blonde, which has been ripped-off and stereotyped by both lesser and greater actresses for 50 yrs.

H

#23     Feb 9, 2007

4. Sure, but im still looking for the big difference between them.

If some bonehead prince, who was'nt a gay man, had married anna nicole instead of princess diana, where would that leave your argument?

Personification of sleaze................

I like sleaze, im not sure i see a lot of difference between Munroe's supposed relationship with , was it bobby? Or Jfk?

Im not even going to try and spell it, but -ok, i lied,
    chappaquidiqck?

I repeat, none of them had any "talent" beyond their bra size;

Thats my position.
    I havent , at this point, come up with a convincing conspiracy theory though.

#24     Feb 9, 2007
  5. Hmmm... I'll have to disagree when it comes to Marilyn. Haven't seen much of Jane. Marilyn was a pretty good comic actor, IMO, and you have to admit that her roles were fairly strictly circumscribed. I doubt they were giving her many Oscar-potential roles.

Anna Nicole was never in Marilyn's league, IMO.

I saw a picture of Raquel Welch the other day, in some sort of leather jungle outfit, or maybe cavegirl outfit. She must have been about 22 years old or so. It's actually a poster, I think.

Sweet Jesus Christ in Heaven, is all I can say. Has there ever been a more spectacular body? All natural, and as much as your life is worth.

#25     Feb 9, 2007
  6. hcour

hcour Guest

No prince, boneheaded or not, married Smith, just a smart rich old man that wanted to get laid a few more times before he passed. More power to 'em both, no problem.

Perhaps sleaze is in the eye of the beholder. As far as I'm concerned, it's not that Smith had affairs or whatever or was in a sham marriage or that she had drug and alcohol problems, it's that she built her career on living out those problems in the public-eye, even on a reality tv show. MM and Princess Diana certainly had their faults and their own problems, however they weren't famous because of them, and they certainly didn't exploit their troubled lives in the media. If Smith's life hadn't been a train-wreck and if she'd hadn't been willing and eager to "bare it all" to the world, she would have disappeared from the public spotlight about 10 minutes after her PB centerfold came out, same as 99% of them.

And this has already garnered more discussion than it merits...

H

#26     Feb 9, 2007
  7. Not my type, but you gotta admit she looked pretty good back in the day.

[​IMG]

#27     Feb 9, 2007
  8. I've got every Playboy she was ever in. Will I be putting them on EBAY??? Maybe if the market is right...just peel the pages apart.

Rennick Dice Clay out:D

#28     Feb 9, 2007
  9. Did Anna Nicole Smith actually receive the hundreds of millions of dollars from her ex-husband's estate? What happened to the money?

#29     Feb 9, 2007
  10. Makeup does help.

ANS got into some trouble as a kid.

Looks a little rough here...

[​IMG]

#30     Feb 9, 2007