Ann Romney Worries About Mitt's "Mental Well Being"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 30, 2012.

1. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JfCJETSZ1kI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. I read that also , i don't think that will help him in any way.:(.

3. Brass

Brass

Not just Ann. We all do. Mitt's a Republican. It's a given.

4. Don't worry Mrs Romney,after November Mitt will have plenty of free time to get those mental issues taken care of :)

5. Brass

Brass

Although he may succumb to an unfortunate episode on the evening of October 3rd.

6. If this is a 'talk the other side up' tactic its not going to work, we dont want a mental case as President.

7. BSAM

BSAM

I saw this and thought it wasn't a very bright thing to say.
    But, I don't think Mitt Romney has mental problems.
    Mitt Romney just isn't a conservative and he is a flip flopper.
    Both Romney and Obama are bright guys, but neither one should ever step near the oval office.
    Okay, my liberal ET brethren, carry on.
    You're entitled to your fun on this one.

8. LOL !!!

9. Ann & Mitt Romney are 65 years old. Either Mormonism causes the retention of youth or these two have had extensive cosmetic
    rehabilitation.

Did anyone see the photo of Mitt at a counter Vietnam protest protest in 1966 at Stamford? He looked the same as he does today. And he dressed the same back then also. Khakis and a blazer.

Ann Romney's statement in the video is not just politically dumb, it's an indiscretion. She's either trying to tell us something or she wants to 86 his campaign.

If only Pat Nixon had said the same thing......

Or Hillary had said, I worry whether he'll keep his hands off the White House interns.

Or Nancy had said, I worry his Alzheimer's might begin to show.

Or Jackie had said, I worry whether he'll keep his hands off the White House interns.

10. hughb

hughb

Will this First Lady gaffe have more staying power than the "for the first time in my life I'm proud of America" gaffe?

#10     Oct 1, 2012