Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Dec 6, 2012.

1. You need to get out of California. 13% state income tax is confiscation...

#11     Dec 6, 2012
  2. Cost of living was dramatically lower during the Clinton era. Crude oil was around $10-15/bbl. Gas prices around $1.00 a gallon. House prices were dirt cheap, health insurance was dirt cheap, college tuitions were about half of what they are now, food prices were dirt cheap, the list goes on.

But why would a communist fag ever consider the fiscal realities of higher taxes...

#12     Dec 6, 2012
  3. What's the point of Republicans being passive-aggressive on this?

As I recall, McConnell had the same "just let him do what he wants" "leadership" idea a year or 2 ago...

If that's the case, he should resign from the Senate because an empty chair could pretty much do the same thing.

And he should forfeit his salary and benefits. Why should he be paid for services not rendered? :mad:

#13     Dec 6, 2012
  4. go fuck yourself, I wasn't earning that much then so lets don't pretend everyone in the top Whatever percent were always there, dipshit.

I don't appreciate you and your fellow criminals being jealous of my success to the point of justifying the govt steal it from me by your whim.

Because if you tried to rob me personally,...

But nooo cowards and pussies like yourself gotta use the govt to rob me.

I'll be glad when people like you hang again from stout trees.

I hope I live to see it.

#14     Dec 6, 2012
  5. You're now making over $250,000 PT? Great if you are, but that's not what I've read over the last few months. I thought you were working and trying to get into a trading full time thing??

#15     Dec 6, 2012
  6. I'm single, remember? So the threshold is 200K.
    I haven't decided yet.

If they go through with this tax hike I might shoot for the earned income credit scam instead.

#16     Dec 6, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

If all of you guys on the left think that the key to prosperity is raising tax rates to clinton levels, then why dont we go to CLINTON LEVELS FOR SPENDING, Id be more than willing to go to clinton level taxes, if we also go to clinton level spending.

#17     Dec 6, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

TO HIT CLINTON SPENDING LEVELS, OBAMA WOULD HAVE TO CUT 37% FROM BUDGET

[​IMG]

The White House has proclaimed for all to hear that the Bill Clinton tax rates created magical years of prosperity. By the same token, they don’t actually want to return to the Clinton tax rates for those earning less than $250,000 per year. But they ignore the biggest fact of all: Bill Clinton never spent like Barack Obama.
    Adjusted for inflation, Clinton spent $2.24 trillion in 1993; that level stayed relatively stagnant, rising to $2.41 trillion in 2001.

Now let’s look at Obama’s budgets starting this year: $3.8 trillion. By the time we hit 2022 under Obama’s plan, we’ll be spending $4.77 trillion. That means that Obama is spending twice what Clinton did.

That’s why no Democrat will ever agree to go back to Clinton-era spending. If they did, they’d have to agree not to $1.2 trillion in spending cuts over 10 years, but to $1.4 trillion in spending cuts this year alone. That’s 37% of the federal budget.

#18     Dec 6, 2012
  9. I think monkey boy is just pissed clinton is sporting a better tie.

or monkey boy just gave him a BJ.

#19     Dec 6, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

You have already lost the argument. The general public is on the verge of understanding the implications and overall meaning of going over the fiscal cliff. Ann Coulter's reversal is a huge step in that direction.

#20     Dec 7, 2012