Ann Coulter Rips Pro Amnesty Evangelicals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 8, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

It's the guy running the leaf blower and his family who will vote Democrap. So, that is the guy the Democraps want to give citizenship.

Of course, their view is so narrow and politically self serving they either can't see the destruction it will do to America or they don't care.

#11     May 9, 2013
  2. Eight

Eight

All this nicey nice talk about illegals... I lived through the Mexican invasion of the last fifty years in California. I saw so much stuff go on I can't stand to think about it.. graffitti on all the white owned businesses, collecting welfare, outgoing message at the welfare offices in spanish, the debate in the legislature over drivers licenses for illegals was in spanish, demands for interpreters at the PTO meetings, then when illegals got elected to the boards they held the meetings in spanish with no interpreters.. dirty looks from every mexican bitch everywhere, rude driving.. one guy working in a mexican restaurant opened a door for me and shoved it in my face as I went through..

California was a conservative voting state when the mexican invasion started. Now they are in position to take Texas. The US is going to be Venezuela soon enough, anybody that sticks around can have it for all I care.

#12     May 9, 2013
  3. "One, it's easy to be compassionate when it's not actually costing you anything."

This is the ulltimate paradox, especially for blacks. Illegal immigration is costing them big time, yet they support leadership that advocates illegal immigration. One can only assume that the black race had been so beaten down by plantation politics, have become so insecure and unsure of themselves as a result of affirmative action, are so completely devoid of any self worth after years of being told how they can't really keep up without help, that they are ready to accept unemployment and poverty as their station in life. Again, it must be some type of Stockholm syndrome from which they are suffering. It's really kind of sad when you think about it. An entire race of people destroyed so a few political hacks can keep their spot at the government trough.

#13     May 9, 2013
  4. jem

jem

aaa excerpted an article from coulter a few years ago which explained the plan to destroy republicans and the countries economic base with the 1968 immigration act. The economic viability and liviabilty of California and other big states were destroyed using that exact plan. Giveaway all sort of benefits.
    Attract more and more people. Grow govt workers to support all the takers and free loaders. The state gets too crowded and you have a new generation of Democrat voters.

Leftists knew that as people become more successful the vote for fewer govt giveaways and fewer democrats.

So they decided to destroy the political system we had a reshape it by bribing people to come to the big states and suck welfare and freebies.

Then they got to hire more govt workers to care form them.

They excecuted a plan to destroy a private sector working america and turn it into a govt dependent america.

That excerpted article is one of the concepts that just rattles your core if you love the freedom California and our country once had.

#14     May 9, 2013
  5. This is exactly why Coulter says she is a one issue voter now. That issue is immigration. If we go along with some form of legalization or "compromise" out of fear that the nice hispanics won't vote for republicans, we will lose our country. It won't matter who the republicans run for office or what their platform is, just like it doesn't matter in California now.

I get apoplectic when I hear these republican consultants wringing their hands that we have to appease the hispanic vote. First of all, there is zero evidence that hispanics will change their voting patterns just because we give up control of our borders. Amnesty supporter John McCain got less hispanic voters than Romney. Hispanics are goign to vote along class, racial and ethnic lines. Look at the countries they are fleeing. Who do they vote for there? The worst sort of marxist crap, guys like the ever-popular Hugo Chavez and the other latin leftist demagogues.

Secondly, even if they would vote republican in large numbers, it would be a terrible idea. Do we really need even more uneducated, low skill people who have lots of children, are big consumers of welfare and want nothing so much as to bring their large extended families here to also get a taste of the good life at our expense?

The claim that "we are a nation of immigrants" is idiotic. Times were different when we had large waves of immigration in the past. We were a young, growing country in need of workers. The numbers we took in were a fraction of what we are looking at now and in the future if this amnesty goes through. Plus, those immigrants were europeans who shared our culture and wanted to be part of it. They weren't marching in gigantic hostile demonstrations under the flags of their former countries. They hadn't breen brainwashed into believing that a large part of our country had been stolen from them.

#15     May 9, 2013
  6. VVV1234

VVV1234

No wait a minute! Let's think this through. I have a house on a 2.25 acre parcel. Do you have ANY idea what it would cost me to hire highly educated Europeans or Asians to do my fall cleanups? :D

#16     May 9, 2013
    #17     May 9, 2013

8. This read like you're saying California is in a position to take Texas, I know what you mean, just thought it was humorus. On the point you're making, where are you going, you just going to leave everything a life of friends and family and community? Seems like something to do when you're young before you put down roots and looking for adventure. I'd miss my family and friends.

#18     May 9, 2013

9. Amnesty ???? That's just crazy talk, no one is proposing amnesty. That's just a Reagan flash back.

#19     May 10, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Of course they are. Amnesty that is going to cost taxpayers over $6 trillion in benefits above what the new citizens will be paying in.

#20     May 10, 2013