Ann Coulter Favors Hillary Over McCain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 1, 2008.

1. i disagree with your premise. i do think he has a chance. i will vote for him regardless though. a vote for the liberal democrats, i.e. hillary or mccain.. you are throwing away your vote.

so please expound on your thoughts from your post? what was your point?

#21     Feb 1, 2008
  2. Arnie

Arnie

What you've been saying all along.......he is not one of the annoited ones. Ask yourself this. Out of ALL the candidates running, who are the most popular with the press?

Do you really think anyone is looking at IDEAS in this race?

Does it matter if it's McCain or Clinton? They are the same.

#22     Feb 1, 2008
  3. Arnie

Arnie

So my point stands. No way Ron Paul has a chance, or EVER would have had a chance.

#23     Feb 1, 2008
  4. Again, he has proved he can solve problems. , something you can't said about Obama/Hillary.

unfortunately, Ron Paul is going nowhere and he knows it. so we only have 3 choice here.

Obama
    Hillary Clinton
    McCain
    Romney.

From my point of view, romney is better qualified than those 3 together.

#24     Feb 1, 2008
  5. well if we have a complete financial meltdown this summer people might want answers. who knows at that point. can you see mccain stumbling through financial/economic questioning? the man is a buffoon. hillary is almost as bad regarding her knowledge of how the monetary system/markets work.

i would like for Ron Paul to run as a constitution party candidate.

#25     Feb 1, 2008
  6. romney is CFR.. that means more war... more debt.. more dying... more hatred. ww3... you think this is the way to go?

oh yeah.. more loss of liberty!

someone please tell me you people aren't on drugs.

#26     Feb 1, 2008
  7. Almost every single major US war, was under a democrat as a president. My main concern right now is our economy, we will have a major tax crisis in 2010. our next president will encounter three ticking tax bombs in the weeks following the inauguration, as he or she prepares the budget for fiscal year 2010. Should even one of them detonate, we all will suffer the consequences.

Based on the assumption that Congress will allow the president's tax cuts to expire as scheduled at the end of 2010. That would trigger the largest tax increase in history (nearly $1.9 trillion over seven years), raising taxes on 115 million taxpayers, and returning to the tax rolls 7.8 million low- and middle-income families who now pay no federal income tax because of the Bush tax cuts. If this bomb explodes, one thing is certain: It will damage the economy.

Then we have the the Alternative Minimum Tax bomb which will detonate in 2010.

And The third tax time bomb is America's looming entitlement crisis wich will be detonate between 2010 and 2017.

from my point of view, Romney is the most qualified of all (other 3) the candidates to face this (and other) challenges

#27     Feb 1, 2008
  8. imho it's going to take someone relatively disassociated from the normal sort of political capital that mainstream politicians deal in, to stop the cycle we're so deep in.

any politician can show up and borrow from the future to sustain the appearance of a healthy economy during his term.

someone as candid as ron paul will eventually be necessary. i haven't seen anything to differentiate romney from the typical politicial business model. just my humble opinion of course, but having profit savvy and displaying a sincere desire to use it for the benefit of a general populace are totally unrelated traits

the system is failing us, partly because nearly every brand we consume, from food to information, is a large consolidated corporate interest. corporations don't have a stake in the long term future of the country and inherently can't support a candidate who intends to make the sacrifices necessary to preserve the future

maybe what we need is increased legal separation of corporation and state

#28     Feb 1, 2008
  9. Why are you so fucking nasty? I just asked you if you knew the guy, or went from speeches. Jesus. Chew on your fucking belt until the parameds get there.

I know Patrick met with him, and gave him a maximum donation. I was simply asking a question about, "if you knew him.'

And THIS, is why you need a War president.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UHNN081&show_article=1

And don't tell me they wouldn't do this shit if we didn't invade Iraq.

#29     Feb 1, 2008
  10. Is not only about profits, the guy romney manage to save companies in bankruptcy (also the olimpics and the mass state). most of the companies he and his colleagues helped manage ended up stronger and more profitable ...

Of course he makes some mistake here and there, but he have a overal superb performance in managment. Also, To be succesfull in venture capitalism, You must have excellent communication skills and analytical skills (You need to have creative vision).

we need an intellectually curious president who's willing to learn about an unfamiliar foe and who will fight resolutely to defeat that foe. Romney have an electric intelligence. He is unfailingly decent. He is totally committed to his family. He treated everyone with respect and kindness.

You Can't said the same About Obama or Hillary Clinton.
    But this country is like that.. you have 2 strong leaders (Paul and romney) and people will choose the most unelectable candidate (obama,McCain or Hillary).

The Only reason for Obama primary success is his skin color, and The Only reason for Hillary primary success is her last name.
    Is the new american way. :(

#30     Feb 1, 2008