Ann Coulter Favors Hillary Over McCain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 1, 2008.

1. look at it this way. Hillary is the Anti - Christ. If you're dead, you have no Constitutional rights, so we need someone who is willing to defend the country. Obama is out. McCain will defend the country, but doesn't know economics, and Romney knows how to run a hedge fund.

This basically leaves our choice as to the least annoying of the Candidates. For a minimum of four years, whoever wins will be on all the front pages and news shows. So, it might as well be easy on the eyes.

Rachel Hunter was born in Australia. She's out. I 'd say Britney Spears. She never shows up for anything. That limits the harm she can do. When she does, she's interesting. She has a staff; knows how to delegate. Adn having K Fed in the White House is about the same as Bill being there.

On a serious note, the neo -Cons slay me with their religious bent. As I recall my Religious training, painful as it is, I don't recall Christ having a seaside mansion, servants, and hot wheels. I do wonder, if we had a chance to personally meet and really know each candidate, who we would pick. My bet is, you'd totally toss any preconceived notions of liberallism, conservatism...... You 'd pick the person you'd trust to do the right thing. Problem is, who is it?

#11     Feb 1, 2008

2. DUH !!!

[​IMG]

#12     Feb 1, 2008
  3. I've never met the man. Have you? Or do you go by the rhetoric?

#13     Feb 1, 2008
  4. i have studied this man for years. i would think you would show more respect for one of four congressmen that has formally asked Cox for answers on illegal naked shorting.

#14     Feb 1, 2008
  5. Arnie

Arnie

Then you already know WHY he doesn't have a chance in hell, don't you?:D

#15     Feb 1, 2008
  6. Romney is a venture capitalist, Not a trader.

Romney has demonstrated time and time again that he is a proven business-savvy economic turnaround artist. and we need someone like that in washington.

#16     Feb 1, 2008
  7. sorry but i cant vote for the liberal democrats like McCain and Hillary. i don't see how you can do it... pure filth.. but i guess you like that.

i don't think ron paul has lost a congressional campaign yet. i like his track record.

#17     Feb 1, 2008
  8. romney is a chickenhawk and his five coward sons are filthy chickenhawks. if they are that fascinated with illegal wars.. then go fucking fight them yourselves.

the man is a sociopath CFR member. who straps a family dog on the roof of a car for 12 damn hours? sick

#18     Feb 1, 2008
  9. Arnie

Arnie

As usual, you jumped to conclusions regarding how I feel. And you're way off. Think about the question I asked you.

#19     Feb 1, 2008

10. i go by actions like this:

http://www.sec.gov/comments/s7-19-07/s71907-330.pdf

"...Specifically, we ask the Commission to begin a rule-making process and solicit comments on regulations revising Regulation SHO to (1) require a firm location of shares to be borrowed before a short sale can be executed, and (2) enable transparency in this area by mandating timely disclosure of the volume of failures-to-deliver shares of companies on the Regulation SHO threshold list. These are among the changes to Regulation SHO that the US. Chamber of Commerce urged the Commission to consider in comments dated September 13, 2006 and January 23, 2007. Other notable commentators also have requested these amendments...."

#20     Feb 1, 2008