Ann Coulter abuses Bill Maher

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let me further explain. The clips you saw were from "Overtime" which is posted on the web. His actual HBO show has copyright protection and is not posted anywhere on the web (that I know of). Therefore I can't simply post it. The actual "Real Time" show, not the "Overtime" part was really good and Ann took all sorts of shots at Bill and even had his liberal audience behind her, which was shocking.

I will say though, I was very disappointed that both of them toned it down. When she is not there in person he has no problem ripping her apart and when she can actually defend herself, Maher plays the role of the pussy, to perfection I might add. Oh well.

#11     Jul 10, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes he does, but then that's to be expected from a flaming liberal.

#12     Jul 10, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That was a compliment...of sorts.

:)

#13     Jul 10, 2011
  4. You don't beat up on vaginas on TV, that is a rule. He knows them. She can't be a rip roaring bitch, and he can't whip her ass. That's how it works.

#14     Jul 10, 2011
  5. It was meant to be, of sorts.

I should have been born a Brit. I have a deep concept of the worthy adversary. Your side is fukked Lucrum, but feel free to fight on.

#15     Jul 10, 2011
  6. yeah, i never see her acting meek in any way on fox but for whatever reason she just seemed softer than she normally is on other conservative programs.

#16     Jul 10, 2011
  7. Bill said before on his show he and Ann were good friends.

#17     Jul 11, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

If my side is fucked then we're ALL fucked even if your side is too dense to realize it yet.

#18     Jul 11, 2011
  9. jem

jem

if maher really flies in private jets he should go straight to hypocrite hell for being the jerk off loudmouth liberal who was against suvs.

#19     Jul 11, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

He admitted on his show he did use private jets.

#20     Jul 11, 2011