Ankle grabbing Bears.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hairdresser, Feb 1, 2006.

1. market just sucking in shorts ahead of the jobs number tomorrow

#21     Feb 2, 2006
  2. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Sorry I don't get emotional. I've been doing this for a living for 10 years. You seemingly have no concept of markets (and individual stocks) declining and shorting them.

Buy the dip .. haha! Did you buy the dip in 2000? If so, you're still hurting. The COMPX isn't gonna see 5000 for a long, long time.

#22     Feb 2, 2006
  3. Hey DHOHI, you called the bottom with your ranting, nice one!! man oh man.

#23     Feb 2, 2006
  4. This is the best fade the panic site on the net. Its like being in a Prop shop with a bunch of pikers.

#24     Feb 2, 2006
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I don't call tops or bottoms. I trade.

I was merely pointing out your continued drivel about buying the dip is nonsense. Real traders trade BOTH sides of the market. You sound like a desperate long ... somehow HOPING that the market will rally every time it declines.

And if you look in the mirror I suspect you'll see one of the "pikers" you're ranting about.

#25     Feb 2, 2006
  6. Where did you learn to trade?

All I can hear is a winging tosser. Sorry, but its the truth.

#26     Feb 2, 2006
  7. AYK/hairdresser: What bottom, the market closes @ 4:00..You are just like the guy with all the z's in his handle. It is useless to have a honest discussion with you. We get it, you buy every dip, never short a stock, and think the market only goes higher. That may be a great strategy for you, but others like to buy and short.. If u don't have the capability to short a stock, index or any other asset class then don't. My question to you is why do you feel the need to start multiple threads a day when the mkt is up? I would feel sorry for you, but you insist on being such a child..Do us all a favor and grow up a bit, but you seem to need so much attention, I doubt you will....By the way a spoo close below 1275 would do some technical damage here short term, but it's just another opportunity to buy the dip...Be careful though, todays low, may be tommorrows high.

#27     Feb 2, 2006
  8. Zoloft.

#28     Feb 2, 2006
  9. I repeat again. Buy the Dip!!!!!!!

This job is easy, just dont have fear.

#29     Feb 3, 2006
  10. Wow, another black friday call. an inquiry into shorting and a bullet post. Stir 'em all together and we get a rip. Thanks guys.

#30     Feb 3, 2006