Ankle grabbing Bears.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hairdresser, Feb 1, 2006.

1. True. Good point.

#11     Feb 1, 2006
  2. You are confusing the two, ideas and predictions. No, I don't buy or sell a stock or an index entirely on what I think about it, or what it should or shouldn't do. I do so based upon what I know and believe according to the probabilities. Then the stock, or index either confirms or refutes my position.

One doesn't have to be right in order to be right in a trade. Ones position is not right in and of oneself, it is only right or wrong based upon confirmation by the other participants within those moments the position is open. Mark Minervini said it best, "Being wrong is acceptable, but staying wrong is totally unacceptable. Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is."

Good Trading to Ya!

Kelly

#12     Feb 1, 2006
  3. sounds like cut your losses and let your winners ride.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS. BUY THE DIP!!!

I will repeat this until everyone in the world understands that to be successful you buy into PANIC.

-hairdresser

#13     Feb 1, 2006
  4. Maybe people are glad we have a new guy at the Fed.

#14     Feb 1, 2006
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Buy, buy, buy hairdresser!! Or should I say by-by-by!

One day you might understand that there's TWO sides to the market and playing BOTH is a LOT more profitable than only playing the long side and seeing every "dip" as a buying opportunity.

#15     Feb 2, 2006
  6. Buy the Dip!

#16     Feb 2, 2006
  7. I think you may be too emotional for trading. Have your mother make you a sandwich and a hot compress.

#17     Feb 2, 2006
  8. Dogfish

Dogfish

No just sell yesterday's nonsense rally - oh look it dumped

#18     Feb 2, 2006
  9. who cares? big deal, down 100.

#19     Feb 2, 2006