Anekdoten: An ET Mentor

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deaddog

deaddog

I'm over it. Still think JJ was on PT payroll, without him the threads would have died a natural death. I may be mistaken but I thought I saw a positive post from JJ about PT in the last little while.

I agree, his recent posts have been very positive and helpful. He has become an asset to ET and I look forward to his comments.

#101     Nov 4, 2007
  2. OldSpec

OldSpec

Anek,

I just discovered this thread tonight. I find it fascinating and enlightening. I appreciate your generosity in sharing your insight with others. Your articulated experience reinforces what I have learned about trading in the last 20 years, though our instruments (I only trade stocks) and time frames are different (I hold my positions for weeks). It seems obvious to me that your skill and temperament are hard to replicate. I wish you continued success in your trading, and thanks for sharing.

#102     Nov 14, 2007
  3. eagle

eagle

No doubt that being flexible is the greatest quality for trading success.

#103     Aug 28, 2008
  4. vinc

vinc

eagle

looks like you have archeological inclinations...try digging out
    a thread which is older than a year :)

#104     Aug 28, 2008
  5. eagle

eagle

There are flying posts recently about this guy, Anekdoten, so I when through some threads talking about him and I found this is one of his quality, flexible, and also I'd like to share with other members how important to be flexible in this business as well as in life. By being flexible, we're ready to deal with the situation in any circumstances.

By being flexible, I think we can overcome these below hurdles because we're concentrating to deal with the NOW.

Feeling Regret - "I should had entered/exited at..."
    Wrong Prediction - "I'm mad because why it's doing like that, not what I thought."

#105     Aug 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.