Andrew Spanton on CNBC

Discussion in 'Forex' started by qtip, Jul 26, 2005.

1. qtip

qtip

My god, now I see him on TV....

Yikes!

2. Xenia

Xenia

3. hedon99

hedon99

Hey Xenia, I noticed you complain a lot about GLobalFX LLC ....
    Did you trade with them or what? I am not taking about their seminar
    or two months on a demo or Andrew Spanton. I am mostly interested in your trading ....

G.

4. Xenia

Xenia

No, I did not trade with them.

5. qtip

qtip

You could just tell he would do anything to open an account...

6. Hey Hedon, I notice you know a lot about Xenia's posts, yet this is you first post. I bet you and Spanton share the same IP address.

7. hedon99

hedon99

No, we do not share the same IP. I've been reading the fx forums on and off. I signed up today.

I noticed, lot of people kvetch about Global but no one really traded with them.

In addition, if you have such strong and in the know opinion about them I have to ask you:
    Are you trading with someone else or for yourself and are you profitable ?
    If not, Global will not help you , no one will and I cannot respect your opinion.

G.

8. Xenia

Xenia

Too bad for GlobalFX that nobody wants to trade with them.

9. hedon99

hedon99

I am referring to people on the forums who complain about Global ... I am sure they have some traders there.

Just to make it clear, I traded with Global for about a year. I think I know how they operate. That's why I am appalled how everyone knows everything about them.

10. Three people I know have gone into that shop. They traded with them and were absolutely disgusted by the sheer unprofessional behavior of the head man and the utter lack of any real direction promised by this spanton character. Threir "traders" were described as inexperienced neophytes and the "assistant head trader" knows less than mothing about FX trading. Besides, why on god's green earth would you want to trade and/or learn from a self-admitted failed equities trader and someone who has less than two years working for FXCM?? You're appalled huh? Why would you be? If you really did trade with them for a year, then you know they are not kosher.

#10     Jul 27, 2005