Andrea Mitchell gets destroyed while trying to perpetuate Obama's lies about Bain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 10, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

HAHAHAHAHA You should really check out some other news channels besides MSNBC if you think Andrea Mitchell is a right winger....

#11     Jul 10, 2012
  2. I guess you didn't get around to watching the video. She didn't have even one "talking point" that supports the right.

I now understand why you chose "Mr Bill" as your newest alias; you have the brain of a clay figure and get crushed just as often.

#12     Jul 10, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Not only that, she was actually going after Romney, and LYING and when She got owned on the outsourcing part, she was trying so hard to defend Obama that she made herself look like a complete idiot.....

It was only a couple weeks ago when she was busted deceptively editing videos to try to make Romney look bad, yet Mr.bill thinks she is a right winger.....

#13     Jul 10, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

WTF are you smoking. Andrea Mitchell is to the left of Pelosi. Nevermind, you were just trolling....

#14     Jul 11, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Wow, every time you say something dumb, I am sure you've hit rock bottom. But your next comment manages to go even lower in intelligence! You have got to be a wind up!

#15     Jul 11, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

#16     Jul 11, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That was a train wreck for Andrea. No other way to spin it.

#17     Jul 11, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The point of this thread is nothing to do with outsourcing (as a business practice), the workweek or whether either is "one more way to reduce compensation for the same labor" or not.

The only relevant, salient point in reference to the OP is that Mitt Romney had nothing to do with any of the outsourcing claims the Obama administration has put forth, and Obama's administration IS at fault for doing precisely that in other circumstances.

That's it.

#18     Jul 11, 2012