Andrea Mitchell gets destroyed while trying to perpetuate Obama's lies about Bain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 10, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Havent seen a supposed "journalist" get ripped like this in a while....
    Obama's entire lie about Romney outsourcing has been ripped apart by all the fact checkers, John Sunnunu just destroyed Andrea Mitchell, it was funny watching her squirm for an Obama talking point, right after everything she said was shown to be the complete opposite of reality....

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/114797" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. That was hilarious!!

3. lol.. she didn't stand a chance.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

Sununu earned a BS in 1961, a Master's degree in 1963, and a PhD in 1966 from MIT, all in mechanical engineering. That woman was doomed from the moment they booked Sununu for the show.

Btw, Sununu is half Palestinian and born in Havana and was Chief of Staff for George W. Bush and by all accounts was a real leg-breaker. :D

5. LOL, that was funny as shit.

I cant believe she is married to allen greenspan.

What is thier pillow talk like,

andrea: "oh, those banker fat cats"

allen: "yes honey, they are evil, now a little lower... yeah thats it."

:p

6. I've heard him speak and I knew he was smart, but I never realized he was MIT PhD smart.

7. Max E.

Max E.

Greenspan: "Hey baby, i just want you to know that i am currently irrationally exuberant" :D

8. The right hates Greenspan, yet now loves his wife. Good job flip floppers.

9. Max E.

Max E.

You really are a dumb ass, who onthe right supports andrea mitchell?

10. Andrea is so supportive of the Right, I guess you don't watch much.

She has a good chance to beat them down, and always waffles.

#10     Jul 10, 2012