Andover Takeover

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by calibertrader, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Magna,

I think you are missing a few but close enough; it is the thought that counts.

Thank you,

Michael

#131     Jan 22, 2003
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

Your posts referenced other posts that had been removed, therefore it made no sense to let yours remain.
    You're welcome Michael. No need to take this personal, the thread was starting to turn ugly and I removed the inappropriate posts, along with those that referenced them.

#132     Jan 22, 2003
  3. Hey Moderator you deleted my post too. You must be thinking of yourself as a powerful cyberspace ruler ? Are you a member of ET inquisition team ?

I will ask Baron to put a Delete moderator button in my account.

#133     Jan 22, 2003
  4. speedy

speedy

the deletions are so inconsistent. it just depends on the thread. i don't know what it depends on though.

#134     Jan 22, 2003
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

I removed your post because it was completely off-topic. "ET Inquisition Team", that's inventive.... :)

#135     Jan 23, 2003
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

The deletions within the forums I moderate are very consistent, as I try to keep all threads on-topic and civil. People who get off-topic (usually with their own clever agenda) or uncivil tend to get upset when I remove their posts. As you are a brand new member speedy you will see how this works to help maintain decorum on ET.

#136     Jan 23, 2003
  7. I guess I am an anarchist at heart ...

#137     Jan 23, 2003
  8. if i see one more post on this board revealing inside information on my clearing agent i am reporting the entire site and situation to the sec. in my opinion you are providing an avenue for people to discuss inside information. i am sure the sec already monitors the board to begin with but i will file a formal complaint.

#138     Jan 23, 2003
  9. you deleted everything but the post that reveals a part of an internal memo which is inside info.

#139     Jan 23, 2003
  10. If I see anything here that I do not like I will report to my older brother. It is not a joke. All of you will be surrounded and arrested, possibly shot (not sure yet). All your keyboards will be broken. I will be appointed as a supreme moderator of the internet. I say you do. I watch you tremble. So shell be it. Amen !!!

#140     Jan 23, 2003