Andover Taken Over

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bigbear, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Daytrading ops stay the same with a focus on compliance (no funny business). Sungard wants to be known as the cleanest shop on the street. That is great in my opinion. To legitimize daytrading is a big plus for everyone in the business.

IMHO I believe that a few firms are worried out there with good reason.

#21     Mar 6, 2003
  2. Did Sungard mention anything about adding access to trading futures, bonds, currency, ect and if so a timeline? There are several traders interested in this that would love to have a truely universal trading office.

I also heard that they were going to change the way they did bullets that would actually lower the costs of putting a hedge on. Is this true and if so is it actually going to take place?

Since your traders have been all moved to the Andover instead of the Lynx sub-llc who handles the payouts to the traders -- lynx or Andover? Does this change the timeliness of withdrawing funds?

#22     Mar 6, 2003
  3. Did sungard mention anything about adding access to trading futures, bonds, currency, ect and if so a timeline? There are several traders interested in this that would love to have a truly universal trading office.

Yes...they want to do that...no timeline yet.

I also heard that they were going to change the way they did bullets that would actually lower the costs of putting a hedge on. Is this true and if so is it actually going to take place?

Sorry, I do not know.

Since your traders have been all moved to the Andover instead of the Lynx sub-llc who handles the payouts to the traders -- lynx or Andover? Does this change the timeliness of withdrawing funds?

All of our traders were previously under the Andover LLC anyway (as well as our LLC) and were paid out by Andover. No change in how our traders are paid by Andover. You want a payout? Request it. It has always been handled ASAP.

#23     Mar 6, 2003