Andover/Assent Vegas Office now open

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by thetraderprofit, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmwstox

bmwstox

Assent is definately very professional and I like their software. I didn't see the Vegas office listed on the website, guess it's still too new.

#21     May 24, 2003
  2. To: Thetraderprofit,

Thanx for the info, as I am considering talking to Assent when I move to Austin, TX in the next week or two. I also own a home in "The Lakes" area of Vegas off W. Sahara, and that is another possible location for me to operate out of. I think all information in regards to the expansion or contraction of the prop business is good for all to know about.
    TM, I do like your attention to detail in regards to how previous posts have been made. It is very important for everyone through their own intelligence to be vigilant as to the motives of all that post on this board. In the end, everyone has to think for themselves and everyone has to do their own due diligence. TM, some people are going to get burned by some of the prop firms out there now a days, and to me that is just part of this industry. If a person wants to trade through a prop firm, then they sure in hell better understand the nature of this business. To me it is like, if you join the Army for college money you better be prepared to die in combat.

#22     May 26, 2003
  3. If you can get into the Austin, TX office I would highly recommend it. Some of the best and most profitable equity traders I have heard of in a long time. You will probably be very surprised if you see it.

#23     May 26, 2003
  4. Thanx for the info on the Austin office. Btw, what is your source for this info?

#24     May 26, 2003

5. How long are you going to keep posting the tired, lame ass Shill stuff that was only half way funny 3 months ago. Get some new material man that stuff is PLAYED.

#25     May 26, 2003
  6. I sent you a PM.

#26     May 26, 2003

7. we mock what we do not understand.....I am not doing it to be funny...but thanks for the props. anyway..

#27     May 27, 2003
  8. Nice to see that you can raise the ire of the others on the board at least as much as I do. Since officially changing hats from "friend" to "friendly competitor" (and still friend, of course)....you better fork over some cash for advertising.....lol.....

I hope you signed a nice long lease, so we can keep you in town for a while.

Don :)

#28     May 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.