Andover/Assent Vegas Office now open

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by thetraderprofit, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. :D

#11     May 21, 2003

2. NOooooo Not you...they would never just prey on unsuspecting newbies and other traders....

What's amazing is that you are contradicting yourself.....You won;t bow down to shlubs just to earn a buck...but you and the rest of the Bendover Posse have no problem shilling under fictitious threads and userid's just to get some business.....if every one made 200k last week, here's a tip:

E-mail Baron and for 6k a month you could host a dynamite forum in here with your name plastered everywhere....does this make sense? that's a drop in the bucket for huge guys like you...come on...step up to the plate and show you are a legitimate businessman.

#12     May 21, 2003
  3. Maybe because they don't have to constantly advertise to get new traders in the office to fill the seats of traders leaving for better offices. One thing I have noticed, at least on this board, is that I hear a lot of bad things from ex traders at other firms but I see very few posts from unhappy Andover traders leaving for other offices. Maybe that says something.

As disclosure I have traded at many different firms and was most recently at an Andover office. I thought they were by far the best. However I have moved on from trading stocks too trading futures When and if I trade stocks again at this point I would not go back to any other place. Of course this is assuming no drastic changes with the present trading firms.

#13     May 21, 2003
    #14     May 21, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

trader,

My sincerest congratulations.

Next time I am in Vegas, I will swing by...

nitro

#15     May 21, 2003
  6. Well I have to admit there have been a few traders who have come on here and it was pretty obvious what they were doing. However I have seen the same thing from every other firm who advertises and who does not advertise on here. It is not like the president of the company came to this board to covertly get traders into his firm. For the most part the hucksters are LLC owners trying to get people in their own entity. I have seen the same thing from many LLC owners at other firms.

If you read my post correctly I said I do not see the disappointed ex-andover traders on this board complaining about the company. I am sure they have their share of people not satisfied with the firm but I don't run into them or hear about them that often especially on this board. The only thing I have heard about NY traders was the numerous big groups that came over a year ago or so. I don't know anything about Florida.

#16     May 21, 2003
  7. Personally, I have no problem with someone telling this Forum that an office is now open in their geographical area for business, be it Andover or anyone else.

What I do have a problem with are people with big EGOS that spend all of their time "posting" here, instead of trading.

Posting 5.67 times per day?
    Come on.

GET REAL.

#17     May 21, 2003

8. Make it 6.67 today.....why would you have a problem with it?
    What is the acceptable amount? 3.6? 1.6? tell the truth...are you an Andover employee or shill?

#18     May 21, 2003
  9. waggie945

05-02-03 02:34 PM
    Pacific Coast Traders
    will be offering futures trading in the LA area sometime soon via GNI.

www.pacificcoasttraders.com
    =======================================

never mind....i have my answer...you a re a Shill employee

did you hear about the merger??

#19     May 21, 2003
  10. waggie945

05-02-03 05:09 PM
    P-III and 750 MGhz Dell Dimension
    that is 3 years old this month and is running great with 512 mb RAM and Windows XP-Pro and a 64mb GeForce 440-MX graphics card supporting 2 monitors.

Just add Hammer and Broadband.

Ka-Ching!

HOLY SHIT!!! YOUR NOT A TRADER...YOU ARE A COMPUTER SALES MAN!!!!..lol!!!:D :D ....check out this SHILLER!!!

#20     May 21, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.