Anderson Cooper says he is gay.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 4, 2012.

1. I see in todays paper that cnn ratings are in the crapper and AC viewership is down 19%. If this announcement doesn't get rating maybe he'll tweet his weiner next. No clue hoow the tv social media game works.

#11     Jul 5, 2012
  2. He came out several years ago. Why is it that only libs care about who is gay and who is not?

#12     Jul 5, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Yeah, that's why they unanimously support the right for gays to marry, right? Because they don't care and it doesn't matter to them.

#13     Jul 5, 2012
  4. Errr, you may want to re-think that. Voted down in every state where the people had a voice. It's only legal where legislating from the bench has been substituted for the will of the people.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vote-Maine-gives-legislation-thumbs-down.html

#14     Jul 5, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

I guess you didn't catch the sarcasm in my response to maxpi's remark about Americans "not really caring."

As for the people's "voices," the only voices that should matter are the voices of the people who wish to marry in a society that values equality and freedom. Or are "equality" and "freedom" just empty words like Marco Rubio's and Mitch Daniels's "soon-to-have" pablum?

#15     Jul 5, 2012
  6. Evidently not.:D

#16     Jul 5, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Precisely my point. Therefore, as a gay man, perhaps Anderson Cooper has a stake in the matter, don't you think?

#17     Jul 5, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Yeah, you don't care, right? Just as long as they know their place, shut the fuck up, and don't get too uppity with their ("normal") betters, right? Sound familiar?

#18     Jul 5, 2012
  9. Of course he has a stake in the matter, but I take issue with your point that only gays should have a voice about it. If it effects society in general, and it does, then all of society has a voice. Personally I don't care whether they marry or not, but it ain't up to me.

#19     Jul 5, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

He must be an also ran. By his own admission he only sucks on them! :eek:

#20     Jul 5, 2012