Anderson Cooper says he is gay.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 4, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I always thought this was common knowledge, and he had already admitted to it..... why are the news channels making a big deal of this?

2. Imo, in due time, we'll know the motive. Who knows maybe he's coming out with a new brand of mouthwash.

3. I didn't know but then again I didn't care either.

Perhaps it's viewer attention getting gimmick.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Neither do I.... I couldnt care less whether or not he is gay, he is one of the best newsmen out there, i just dont understand this big push all over the left wing sites to proclaim he is gay as if it changes something...... I always assumed everyone already knew he was gay.....

He is the exact same guy he was yesterday, why does the left wing media feel the need to push this narrative?

5. Why did he wait this long? He''s known since birth he was gay. I guess he has no Pride.

6. maxpi

maxpi

I'm really tiring of the gay thingy being advertised 24/7 by the MSM... Americans don't really care about it at all.. Who is interested in this headline: "Sex addicted man likes to f$%k men in their hairy stinking poop chutes"?

7. Arnie

Arnie

Slow news week?

8. pspr

pspr

Who's Anderson Cooper? :cool:

9. Gay people are "special" to liberals like special ed is to normal people. The only sub class to liberals is hetero-sexual white males who believe in GOD.

10. He's that guy who likes to enter hot dog eating contests.

#10     Jul 5, 2012