And You Thought Those Unemployment Benefits Were'nt Going to Cost YOU Anything

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 15, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

2. What about the Obama money in Obama's stash?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/19v5Kjmc8FI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/19v5Kjmc8FI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3. 1.3 bil isn't even a rounding error. This money will be forgiven. The Republicans are politicians, just like the Democrats, and when enough Republican governors raise a stink, this interest will be forgiven. I wouldn't put it past them to forgive the principal.
    You think those of us over here on the left side of the aisle forgot about how Bush didn't veto one single bill when the Republicans controlled both houses and the White House? The way you guys go on about spending, you'd think the Republicans were some kind of shiny knights or something.
    I mean, come on, this article is just a filler. This problem will be solved the old-fashioned way.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

More taxes, more spending, more borrowing and more printing worthless paper money?

Was this what Dumbo meant by his campaign promises of "Hope and Change"?

5. pspr

pspr

I think it is time for you to pull your head out of the sand. Business as usual isn't going to fly anymore.

6. Ugarte: You despise me don't you?
    Rick: If I gave you any thought I probably would.

Oh please. The amount of money you're talking about here would be insignificant to the Federal government, assuming, like Rick in Casablanca, they gave it any thought at all.
    That interest will be forgiven, and no one will notice, except for the governors affected.