And this is why you dont let homosexuals adopt children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 2, 2012.

1. jem

jem

Its one thing to say that there are bad apples in every bunch. That is true.

But, its quite another thing to accuse people of hating homosexuals just because they bring up the fact that male homosexuals couples are a greater risk to boys than heterosexual couples.

#11     Mar 2, 2012
  2. Thats right Jem. . . . luke likes to post pics of President Obama with lipstick , and he likes to see guys with pom poms and he fantasizes about enemas , and he is constantly in denial about his homosexuality, but that does not make him a sicko , right .:( .

#12     Mar 2, 2012
  3. I hate bringing this up again, but in fair play: It's a fact that more homosexual abuse takes place per capita in the catholic churches. And, why to boys? Aren't there gay women who adopt as well? Gay men and women know they are under a microscope, I wish all parents, priests, and actually everyone was when it comes to child abuse.

c

#13     Mar 2, 2012
  4. I could have this wrong (I don't think so) but the guy is a pedophile who happens to be a homosexual.Being homosexual is not being a pedophile.

#14     Mar 2, 2012
  5. Thank you for that, what should be, an obvious statement. Most sex, hetero and gay, is consensual as it should be. Pedophilia is a sick, sick thing, regardless of sexual orientation.

c

#15     Mar 2, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Are you sure? OK OK, you are problably right but who is to say that a mind with one sexual deviation is not more likely to have another sexual deviation?

#16     Mar 2, 2012
  7. Eight

Eight

We live in a dying world. Nobody exists that has not believed a lie and become less than their true self. Piel, buddy, you should be uncovering every lie you've ever believed and putting it on the cross. That is what the will of the flesh is about, believing lies and letting the devil have influence in your life by way of your flesh. Putting it on the cross is what they mean by "overcoming".

Science is somewhat aware of the situation. The social scientists are discovering the basic lies that cause different conditions. Narcissistic people have a fundamental belief that they are flawed and unacceptable for example...

#17     Mar 2, 2012
  8. jem

jem

1. What are you stats... on it being more prevalent in the Catholic Church than say schools?

2. you really need me to explain the second part? .
    I was not out to bash gay men... but here we go.

If you look at the stats available on the net you will see that there are studies which show... 40 percent of molestation are males on boys.
    With only 2 to 3% of the population being homosexual that would make male homosexuals a high risk.

I did not include lesbians for reasons obvious to most people... but I will spell it out for you. Lesbian women raping boys... ?
    Lesbian women raping girls... I suppose it happens but it certainly is not in the news.

#18     Mar 2, 2012
  9. jem

jem

A male molesting a boy is by any sane definition a male homosexual. The boy is the victim of a male homosexual or bi sexual.

#19     Mar 2, 2012
  10. #20     Mar 2, 2012