And the rich get RICHER....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I call BS on your large investment bank. Next.....

#11     Nov 7, 2006
  2. Why would I make it up?

#12     Nov 7, 2006
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Because just last week you said you worked in IT for a large retail firm.

#13     Nov 7, 2006
  4. elit

elit

:D

#14     Nov 7, 2006
  5. elit

elit

That's a good post I think.

I think that people ultimately could earn what they want to earn, if they, just as you say, develop a plan to get there and do everything neccessary in order to succeed.

Want to earn 7 figures? Then you cant just sit around feeling sorry for yourself and envy those who do earn that much. Take action! You should ask yourself every day "What am I doing today that is getting me closer to the 7 figures"?

#15     Nov 7, 2006
  6. ozzy

ozzy

Shocking -- I can't believe they pay you business panzies so much money. I obviously took the wrong undergrad.

#16     Nov 7, 2006
  7. Wrong, any way I have nothing to prove, but to put an end to this you have my company email in PM,

#17     Nov 7, 2006
  8. gnome

gnome

Of course "The Rich Get Richer"... they have accumulated capital for investment.

The non-rich "spend everything they earn plus their credit capacity", so they will never be rich until they change their behavior.

#18     Nov 7, 2006
  9. katesdp

katesdp

I'm sure you Oprah Fans are familiar with the Christopher Gardner
    story.

#19     Nov 7, 2006
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

WallstYouth

10-21-06 04:38 PM

Apologize up front if this thread does not fit the criteria for this forum.
    I’ve read many threads here state that one should really spend some time working for a large firm so I’ve decided to head to a large retail firm for a few years to basically absorb as much as I can. I'm a techie (compsci degree) and have been in the IT field for the past 10 years with less than 2 years of experience in finance sales/trading. My goal is to possibly one day leverage my background in IT and learn the business itself to really learn the in’s and out’s of algorithmic trading and to one day implement my own trading strategies and working models.

#20     Nov 7, 2006