And the DOW is in the GREEN! HAHAHA

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bluematrix, May 23, 2013.

1. I think some people don't understand everybody has a different lifestyle and not everybody is trading for a small profitable day. i respect anyone making money daily day trading this market it’s much harder than it was 10 or 15 years ago. This position on the short side is a longer term trade. I don't know when it will prove I am right but it’s not my life savings and it’s not a margin trade. I don't know why people make this so personal. I am open to the fact I could be wrong and lose money and have no problem with that.

But financial banks who offer opinions are in the trade already and it only works if you believe in it too. The fed with all the money printing in the economy is only creating $9 jobs and companies have no sales growth but only growth from cost cutting. If you live in the suburbs you see them building malls or new stores but that's minimum wage jobs. Wal-Mart is the real economy without the government playing with the numbers. Wal-Mart is costing prices and reducing outlook that's a real world answer. i know people like to talk about new car sales too but remember people put off buying for years and now are buying new or used cars with 72 months of payments. That’s insane. I don't see where the economy is healthy and that's my trade.

#71     May 25, 2013
  2. boy, do you understand YOU attacked me?

i'm short, i'm long..i am a trader dumb ass. you will also note..i never ever attacked anyone initially on et; but one thing i can do if bored enough is to respond to quite honestly..immense drivel.

if you want to ass ume how i trade or what my position is...thats fine...you will never hear it from me..

GFY, please....and continue to entertain me if you want while i enjoy the rainy CT day.

#72     May 25, 2013
  3. despite that we may currently share a market bias, i see the economy running long cycles. having deep connections and memory of other deep recessions, and booms...i always found it difficult to fight the macro trends..in my trading i will take small correction profits off, and rally profits.

i wish you luck if you are waiting for a big move that common sense says must resolve itself...

#73     May 25, 2013
  4. well what i want and what i will take profit on are to different answers. i just feel there is plenty of room to move down first even if it markets make higher highs at some point. i think if it corrects its going to be a bigger correction that most figure.

#74     May 25, 2013
  5. TILT2

TILT2

I assume the relentless rally and the so called "key reversal day" really heat the forum up.

#75     May 25, 2013
  6. Macd sell signalz ready to flash on all major indices...

:confused:

#76     May 26, 2013
  7. there is no safe short trade. you can see 300 points down on the s&p or 100 points up on the s&p. the US stock market is one giant game of jenga with the added belief something bigger is watching over you.

#77     May 26, 2013