And the DOW is in the GREEN! HAHAHA

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bluematrix, May 23, 2013.

1. you need to be around long enough to know markets turn on a dime. i have no idea what happens in the coming weeks but guys like you were the same that wined and said its not fair when the market went down last time. the bankers and hedge funds who come on tv are not your friends they need you to make the trade work. they are in the trade before you remember that.

#31     May 23, 2013
  2. trading since 1997. maybe even before....maybe '96.

so listen to me n00bster!!!!!!

and you will learn how to make big money!!!!

keep shorting........but save $20 for the cardboard box!!!!

haha

#32     May 23, 2013
  3. Markets turn on a dime whether youre short or long. This is hardly a good reason to go short.

#33     May 23, 2013
  4. dude you sound really out of it. in a normal market, dow is down 100 points on some macro miss or gdp or some other bullshit.

here we have the nikkie down 7% in ONE DAY and DOW is flat (actually very nicely in the green).

europe was down about 2% across the board.

just don't be surprised when US markets drop 5% in one day.

#34     May 23, 2013
  5. I'm not saying I have 50yrs of experience or 7000 posts to make bets with people here. but it doesn't take much to figure this market has become very dangerous and is fallen apart. all you see is bunch of traders screaming buy-the-dip lol you really think you can make a career out of that? -yeah sure buying every monday might work for a period too or buying everytime ur ass is itchy but not for long - and it doesn't prove you have a sustainable edge once it's gone.

anyhow, US markets will crash very soon.

#35     May 23, 2013
  6. again jerk off my screen name is 10 years old i don't make a fool of myself and than change my name. you know nothing what the market will do and you will come up with a new name when your wrong like everybody else. i don't tell people what to do with there money this is not a game. i have conversations and share my personal view. also i was in around 97 too and you should not open your big mouth because you don't know who i am or what i own. you are a fool on a computer people with real money don't post buy buy buy and laugh like a little girl.

#36     May 23, 2013
  7. i don't think your wrong i made the trade though on a longer term view with a small position without major risk. the market can go a lot higher i just don't see how anything is different than 7 months ago yet the market is up 30% and now everybody thinks it can only go up. to me i can rationalize why i think all the things i think but i can understand why people are buying the trend up too. i will also say today was an interesting day and i think the next few days will be even more interesting.

#37     May 23, 2013
  8. it really is time to be short now.

pretty clear fed's no 1 enemy are short speculators.

the only way to stay short in this market is to do a Nitro - go on short and stay short forever. only that you might become insolvent if the rally continues. but I guess that's the only risk and it's probably worth it. ask Nitro.

#38     May 23, 2013
  9. You can go short but its only a matter of time before you'll be forced to buy to cover or go broke. :D

Honestly I can't be sure but I haven't been given enough reason yet to fight the long trend.

#39     May 23, 2013
  10. On one side this rally has gone forever so some day it will drop BUT just from one Fed story that huge 80 point down day was wasted away. Yes some may be short , mine are tiny and I have no expectations of a major profit. Probably new highs for the weekend are coming.

#40     May 23, 2013