And the DOW is in the GREEN! HAHAHA

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bluematrix, May 23, 2013.

1. oh i didn't realise attipuss had a fan base...look what have i done :(

spd - why don't u go have a look at few posts in that thread. then give me this Superiority complex bullshit. I was offering a view, not in hindsight. why don't you pay attention then speak. everyone was calling it shorts I just offered a possible view and attipuss got all offended offering me a bet to leave ET - how ridiculously is that? I know his your idol but control your feelings and think before you type.

#21     May 23, 2013
  2. You lose twice; loss on the index long (this thread) and loss of opportunity to see me leave ET by not accepting my bet. Woe is you.

#22     May 23, 2013

3. holy mother of a cow... now putting your bet aside, if you didn't get the sarcasm of my OT then I really can't say no more. you think I'm long the index? be honest, how old are you? :confused:

#23     May 23, 2013
  4. I just had to say I found this extremely funny for some reason.

P.S.
    Bitcoin rocket is taking off soon. Get back on board.

#24     May 23, 2013
  5. Hey! You stole my nickname for Atticus. :D

#25     May 23, 2013
  6. Is there a Nikkei ETF?

Or a historical chart of the Nikkei? I'm having trouble getting one on SierraChart.

Looks like it just fell to 14,655 from 16,020 but was around 10,800 at the beginning of the year so it's not realy that big of a drop, it just seems to have happened quickly.

What was the cause?

#26     May 23, 2013
  7. shfly

shfly

#27     May 23, 2013
  8. i still think we will close with decent down day overall. it shows you all the computers that are set to buy the dips though. this can be seen good or bad we will only know if a few days. the best would of been gap down big than continue down. it can be equally as good that the dip was bought today and than you get a strong volume down at close. that adds to people that need to sell or the last thing is this market is just going up and nothing will stop it. that can be a fact too.

i really feel computer trading programs play to major a role in the US markets. if the stocks tanks last hour its an perfect example of how they manipulate the markets will false breakouts that pull others in long.

#28     May 23, 2013
  9. Have you people learned nothing???!!!

BUY low.....especially in the biggest uptrend since 2000 BC

let the S&P fall more than 15 points.....and just load up!!!!

and we wonder how these bull markets continue...

keep shorting...this is NOT the top.

I didn't say we were close or not...but this isn't it.

so BUY BUY BUY

#29     May 23, 2013
  10. Does it do a lot of gapping up and down since I assume the Nikkei trades on Japan hours when our market is closed?

#30     May 23, 2013